what about lamar gordon? | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

what about lamar gordon?

thecoordinator

☠️ Banned ☠️
Reaction score
what about him right? ha ha. seriously though, we spent a 3rd round pick on him and i havent seen his name come up in any running back discussions. how many running backs are we gonna keep? and will gordon even be on this team wk 1?

I think he will be one of hte best backups in the league. Maybe we could deal him for a 4th or 5th next year if Nick thinks KayJay , Morris, or Minor will suffice.

Gordon will be on the team.

Morris will move back to FB and Minor has many things against him right now... size beeing one of them.

Spray Mucus said:
Gordon will be on the team.

Morris will move back to FB and Minor has many things against him right now... size beeing one of them.
Agreed I think the ones that make the roster will be

RB--Brown, Gordon, Harris
FB--Morris, Evans

Gordon is a good player if he can stay healthy. If he would have stayed healthy in St. Louis, Jackson probably would have never been drafted and Gordon would be taking over for Faulk. I said this before, the starting and backup duo of Brown and Gordon WILL be better then Williams and Minor.

I am actually worried about Gordon's contract, because this is his last year. I hope he gets an extension.

Gordon is going to be cut. Saban just signed Minor, so I think unless Gordon shows a lot in mini camps then he is gone.

Gordon is a very talented back and like someone said previously I think he can be one of the best backups in football if he can stay healthy.

ether79 said:
Agreed I think the ones that make the roster will be

RB--Brown, Gordon, Harris
FB--Morris, Evans

I agree with the above. Minor is gone unless there is an injury.

I really am expecting Lamar Gordon to make the team and could very well be the back-up to Ronnie Brown if Ricky doesn't come back, and if Kay Jay Harris doesn't step up. I think Gordon will get some carries to relieve Ronnie Brown and will prove to be a good back-up.

Drfletcherdc said:
Gordon is going to be cut. Saban just signed Minor, so I think unless Gordon shows a lot in mini camps then he is gone.
So what if we signed Minor? We signed Berin, so does that mean Rosenfels is gone? Gordon is a better player then Minor.

Drfletcherdc said:

The signing of Minor, Rosenfels, etc, etc, means nothing. Anyone can be cut. The only people that are really safe are players that we will take huge cap hits on if they are cut.

Back
Top Bottom