What about Mark Clayton? | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

What about Mark Clayton?

dolfanattic5

you got chambered
Super Donator
Reaction score
I talked to him for a while on Xbox live a few months ago, and he is down in Miami rehabbing from his knee injury. He said he would love to play for Miami and is eyeing a comeback into the NFL around mid-season. Also says he is running in the 4.4s. Thoughts?

I say I run in the 4.4s when I'm on Xbox Live too.

edit: Ok, you want a serious opinion on bring in Mark Clayton? No. He was never that good in this league. I don't expect him to suddenly be better now that he's over 30 and coming off a major injury. I wish your CoD buddy luck on his recovery, but I have trouble believing he'd be any kind of solution for the Dolphins.

Last edited by a moderator:
lol well if he says he is running a 4.4 on xbox i believe it

I want to play in the NFL too. What is your point?

He was pretty good in his Oklahoma days and he's far better than everyone except Bess. He said he's making sure he is 100 percent before he tries signing with a team, which is why he is looking to return around midseason. Idgaf if you guys believe me or not, but it's clearly him. It's better than a lot of the other names flying around.

He was actually having a decent season with the Rams having Bradford throwing to him until he got hurt. He had 23 rec. 306 yards and 2 TDs in 5 games. He's had a lot of injuries though and I don't know if he can do this any more.

Back
Top Bottom