what about our offense that needs help. | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

what about our offense that needs help.

i have been thinking maybe its time we have a fire sale on the offense side of the ball . here is what i am getting at ; moris and minor are not impressive and are just average so, why not upgrade with a another runningback if we could trade booker for rb morency with green bay and hagan and welker to philly for dt joqua thomas and then we draft qb brady quinn , then get a wr in rd 2 then draft wr d'juan woods in rd 6 and then draft victor de grate because he is fast and hard hitting and would work well with zach.
we use f/a to address the oline and cb then we will be in good shape.
we absolutely should get another te and let one of our fb's go lets put peele in the weight room and develope him into a good te.

i want d'juan and victor not because they went to my school but they are hard workers and it would help in recuiting more fin fans in my area. sorry i am selfish but i want us to gain some popularity.
you sure do have an interesting imagination,,

WE NEED A REGGIE BUSH TYPE PLAYER,AN X FACTOR.SOMEONE WITH THE SPEED TO TAKE A HITCH ROUTE TO THE HOUSE,A PLAYER THAT OUR FRANCHISE HAS NEVER HAD BEFORE IN ITS HISTORY, SOMEONE THAT DAN MARINO NEEDED, can you guess who i would draft if i was randy mueller??

you sure do have an interesting imagination,,

WE NEED A REGGIE BUSH TYPE PLAYER,AN X FACTOR.SOMEONE WITH THE SPEED TO TAKE A HITCH ROUTE TO THE HOUSE,A PLAYER THAT OUR FRANCHISE HAS NEVER HAD BEFORE IN ITS HISTORY, SOMEONE THAT DAN MARINO NEEDED, can you guess who i would draft if i was randy mueller??

Ryan Kalil?

Back
Top Bottom