What About Roundtree? | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

What About Roundtree?

Dolphin_Daz

Dolfan in England
Reaction score
Last season Alphonso was allocated to Europe with the Scottish Claymores and was the best defender on the team by a mile. Had some INTs and knew how to tackle and when right, batted the ball down instead of going for the pick.

I say we put this DB at Saftey instead of Tilman. He can really play. I know the standard of NFLE is poor but he looked the best there, as im sure all who watched the 2004 season know.

Anyway, i hope he gets a chance this season.;)

he was the best player... I saw all of the Claymores games last year (unfortunately - NFLE is so poor) and he did well. Had he not been injured he would have made the 53 man roster as the 5th CB.

There are durability concerns with him and I think he'll struggle to make the team.

Bowl_BoundI saw him make a one handed grab that just made me :eek: He certainly has potential.

Yeah, think that was against Amersterdam, that was class.

NJFINSFAN1 said:
I think Bell will play!

You really like your exclamation marks!! :tongue: Seriously though, I really like Bell too and I think he could start at FS. Only problem is he can't stay healthy so the chances of him starting are probably slim (hopefully not though)

Noodle Arm said:
You really like your exclamation marks!! :tongue: Seriously though, I really like Bell too and I think he could start at FS. Only problem is he can't stay healthy so the chances of him starting are probably slim (hopefully not though)

Yep, good point!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Roundtree has always played well during the preseason games as well. The kid is always around the ball and making plays. If he can stay healthy I definitely think he's a keeper as a reserve DB, especially in a Saban type Defense that requires versatility and the ability to diagnose the play.

Back
Top Bottom