What about T.O.??? | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

What about T.O.???

What about drugs? Should we do those?

HM36DrugsAreBadPosters_0-1.jpg

I'd have done it a few years ago, but now you just have to say no. His skills have greatly eroded, thats the issue here. People over blow his personality, he really hasn't been a significant distraction since his days in Philadelphia. Plus i guess it's no secret that Parcells never had any interest in bringing him in even when he could play, not even when he coached the Cowboys. That was a Jerry Jones marquee move.

do you really think Henne can handle TO yet? i don't think TO is going to listen to a 24-year old, inexperienced, QB. he needs a strong presence. Henne may just be that. i don't know. looking at out WR position, TO just might work out. he has an ego problem. he can't co-exist with other star players. he would be the big fish in our WR corps so his ego would be fine here. it's an uncapped season, so dropping a one-year deal on him isn't going to strap us financially either.

however, the problem with signing TO is that we're not fixing anything beyond 2010. we would still have to draft a WR. that is if TO is a good citizen here. if he throws his trademark temper tantrums, we have a problem. i'm not sure Sparano would want to "rock the TO boat".

T.O. would be perfect he is a TD guy which we need that big physical WR, he would have to accept a low amount of money with the lack of interest in him. im not worried bout him speaking out and being a cancer. our team can handle a guy like him and if we are winning he will be well behaved

first to those who say parcells won't sign him, thats incorrect, if after the draft and the june cuts parcells isn't happy with our WR corps and TO is still out there, I wouldn't be surprized if he gets picked up by the phins. Second, what is the hurry? TO has no other teams breaking down his door...

I wouldn't put anything past Al Davis. :lol: About the smartest move they made was taking Janikowski with a first rounder, and that's about the only smart pick they've made in the past decade.

They probably could have gotten him in the 4th round.. :lol: Every move Davis makes befumbles humanity

The Bills were 30th in the league in total offense last year, and they cut TO.

Why the heck would anyone think he could help here at all??

He'd be a better pick up than Javon walker... a much better one..

You could probably make an argument for OJ McDuffie. I would listen to you plead your case for Irving Fryer. As much as I loved Gadsden, it's just silly to say he's better than TO... As for Tony Martin, are you smokin crack man? :confused:
I agree Tony Martin is a reach, but the bottom line of my post is TO is not the best WR we would have in the last 15 years.

ORLANDO, Fla. -- Drew Rosenhaus, the agent for wide receiver Terrell Owens, said Monday that he's in "active discussions" with three NFL teams interested in signing the 14-year veteran.

Rosenhaus said he's attending the NFL Annual Meeting this week to meet with interested teams but that they have "asked me not to identify them, on or off the record."

Rosenhaus did say that the Cincinnati Bengals, who brought in Owens for a visit but signed Antonio Bryant, likely are no longer a destination for his client.

"I don't think that's a realistic possibility," Rosenhaus said, given the salary and starting status that he believes Owens commands.

Rosenhaus reiterated several times that Owens is still a "starter," that they would "be patient" and a deal might not come together until "right before training camp", which some might take as an indication of the level of interest in the free-agent receiver.

Rosenhaus also said that despite some reports that Owens wouldn't play for less than the $6.5 million he made with the Buffalo Bills last season, there "is no set number" that they are seeking or demanding in negotiations.

"We're very flexible," Rosenhaus said.

http://www.nfl.com/news/story?id=09000d5d8171628a&template=with-video-with-comments&confirm=true

Back
Top Bottom