What about T.O.??? | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

What about T.O.???

Roman529

Moon Runner / The 3 AM Crew
Reaction score
I know all of you probably have issues with Terrell Owens, and call him Team Obliterator, like Skip Bayless, but shouldnt we at least consider offering him a minimum one year deal? I am sure he could be at least a #5 wide receiver. He may not have the speed he once did but he has good hands and size, which is something we don't have. What say you? :ohno:

I aint worried about his cancer issues im more worried about how much he has left in the tank... He always gets along the team for the first year..

i wouldnt mind them signing him for cheap seeing what he can do and if not much let him go bills style

I aint worried about his cancer issues im more worried about how much he has left in the tank... He always gets along the team for the first year..

I hope we can get a big WR like Demaryius Thomas or Arrelious Benn, but you never know if Parcells is going to draft a receiver and I would hate to go into the season with just Ginn, Camarillo, Hartline, Bess, etc.....we need a game breaker who can go deep. :woot:

Won't happen in any way, shape or form. Bad blood with Parcells, a division rival just let him walk even when he didn't complain, the team is trying to get younger at every position...

no way we sign him... front office will not want him harping on Henne if he doesn't get enough attention or Henne forcing throws his way to keep him quiet. Maybe if Henne was a 5 yr starting qb vet but not now.

T.O. and good hands used in the same sentence? He's a cancer.........No thanks.

I know all of you probably have issues with Terrell Owen, and call him Team Obliterator, like Skip Bayless, but shouldnt we at least consider offering him a minimum one year deal? I am sure he could be at least a #5 wide receiver. He may not have the speed he once did but he has good hands and size, which is something we don't have. What say you? :ohno:
NO, but I could see the Pats taking a look at him this summer if hes still not signed, getting him to sign a cheap 1 yr deal

I know all of you probably have issues with Terrell Owen, and call him Team Obliterator, like Skip Bayless, but shouldnt we at least consider offering him a minimum one year deal? I am sure he could be at least a #5 wide receiver. He may not have the speed he once did but he has good hands and size, which is something we don't have. What say you? :ohno:

do you honestly believe TO will go to ANY team and want to be anything other than a #2 (next to a top receiver)? if he signed with the Dolphins and the season began with TO listed as the 5th receiver on the depth chart expect the crying to start

NO, but I could see the Pats taking a look at him this summer if hes still not signed, getting him to sign a cheap 1 yr deal

oh well, let them get older idc

I swear if we traded Ted Ginn to another team, then for some reason that team cut him people would be on here saying we should sign him.

I heard TO is looking for 5+M/yr. Good Luck with that!

The last thing Henne needs in his development is an idiot like that. This team will be fine on offense. We need to stay focused on D. We dominate on D and get takeaways our offense will become alot better all of a sudden. Henne has a big arm and defenses will have to game plan for the long ball. We will have Ginn as a threat so they can't move everyone up in the box. Our OL will be one of the tops in the NFL without a doubt.

I say draft D every pick if need be. We will run the ball and move it with our WR's. Hopefully someone will step up like a Hartline or a healthy Camarillo. Turner might even become a redzone threat one of these years. We need to be able to control the game with our D. Combine that with a ball control offense and we will be tough to beat.

Back
Top Bottom