What about TA McClendon & Mike Munoz? | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

What about TA McClendon & Mike Munoz?

BigBendFin

Rookie
Reaction score
I know we signed Kay Jay but TA was good in college and Munoz is worth a look simply because of the bloodline.

BigBendFin said:
I know we signed Kay Jay but TA was good in college and Munoz is worth a look simply because of the bloodline.

Wasn't TA hurt alot? I remember him being pretty good but I also remember injuries.

The only reason I mention TA is because he has the NFL body. Not sure how his game would translate to the pros.

what happenned to Munos?? Many people had him going in the first day of the draft and to not be drafted at all...considering his bloodline, wow!!

Yes he was hurt a good bit but I figured it couldn't hurt to give him a look. If he doesn't work out you can cut him. What have you got to lose?

phinfan2003 said:
Wasn't TA hurt alot? I remember him being pretty good but I also remember injuries.

Yes, he was hurt all the time and people (including his own coach) questioned his toughness and ability to play through pain.

BigBendFin said:
Yes he was hurt a good bit but I figured it couldn't hurt to give him a look. If he doesn't work out you can cut him. What have you got to lose?

His daddy was hurt a lot in college too.....I'd love to take a flyer on Munoz as an undrafted FA. Just might give him that added incentive to really excel. We'll see...

Back
Top Bottom