What about the Raveens, they could make things hairy. | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

What about the Raveens, they could make things hairy.

jgarMD

☠️ Banned ☠️
Reaction score
People on the Ravens and CHardgers board are starting to really pick up steam with the thought that Billick is sick of all of this TO BS and may actually rescind the trade with the 9ers (he can as TO never showed for the physical) and offer that 51 st pick to the Chargers. Now, I know this is unlikely but it is possible. I say to the Dolphins FO, "Stop f-ing around" and just do the deal. I think this TO/Ravens situation could really throw a wrench in things if this drags out. Am I paranoid or is this someting that could screw us up. ?

Hmmmm.....

They just got done trading for a receiver who made it CLEAR to everyone he wanted to be on another team. It blew up in their face, and now they are hamstrung without a high pick for now...

Do you REALLY think that they are going to trade for ANOTHER receiver who, once again, has made it clear he wants to play for another team?? Plus, Boston it 10 times the question mark that TO is... I don't think they would be willing to give up a 2nd round pick for him, especially with the draft loaded with WR's.

Plus, reports are that Boston is on his way to Miami to meet with the coaches... that likely means compensation with the chargers has already been pretty much agreed upon, or is close enough to the point where it isn't an issue. The Dolphins just need to talk to Boston, make sure his head is on straight and work out the compensation deals with him and his agent.

I'm betting we have a press conference scheduled for Monday or Tuesday at the latest.

billick cant just rescind the trade, it needs to go through the appropriate channels i think, the TO fiasco wont be settled until monday, we better have D-BO tied up by then.

i gotta feeling we will.

are you worried about Boston going to Baltimore? i doubt it, the talks are already underway for him in miami and the deal should be done by monday.... plus Jerry Sullivan is in miami, not baltimore, and jerry offers boston something no one else offers: a second chance. if boston goes to baltimore, it will be like the chargers all over again.

It'll be too late for the Ravens. T.O.'s hearing is Monday and apparently the Dolphins want to get things done by this weekend. It'd be atleast a week before Baltimore could finalize anything with SD.

OK, that is what I thought, it is just that if I was in the Ravens FO, I would dump this whole TO fiasco and go for Boston. He is younger and has a great upside. I think TO has burned bridges in the Ravens franchise.

Back
Top Bottom