What about this Scenario | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

What about this Scenario

Dolfan4life

Starter
Reaction score
Any Chance of the Chargers wanting Rivers, but afraid to trade down to the point where they can't get him.

THink about this. The Chargers take Eli. Miami takes Rivers at 20.

The Chargers then trade Eli for Manning along with Ogun.

This way they don't risk going down to far and not landing a QB at all.

I think this would be awesome. I also think Dan will make some attempt to get Eli. Peyton called him and I think he would not have done that if he thought Dan wouldn't look into it.

That would hinge on our keeping Ogun... he's got to be tendered and any offer matched. On top of that... we'd have to do this before the draft even started. I highly doubt that if someone was offering Ogun a contract we didn't want to match... and therefore offering us a 1 and 3... that we'd match it just to hope that we could trade him and Rivers for Eli.

People are all giddy about Rivers because we have a shot at him... enough with this Eli stuff!

This is already being debated to no end in another thread. This should be merged in 3...2...1.......................

What are these ridiculous scenarios.

Originally posted by Jaj
What are these ridiculous scenarios.

People are bored and need something to wrap their minds around so they start making ridiculous crap up to throw against the MB walls in order to see if it sticks. For the most part it doesn't stick it just stinks!

:toliet:

Originally posted by Cranx

People are bored and need something to wrap their minds around so they start making ridiculous crap up to throw against the MB walls in order to see if it sticks. For the most part it doesn't stick it just stinks!

:toliet:

Why do you have to hate?? This is a messeg board, o people can post what they feel. What's the problem with that??

Originally posted by Dolfan4life
Any Chance of the Chargers wanting Rivers, but afraid to trade down to the point where they can't get him.

THink about this. The Chargers take Eli. Miami takes Rivers at 20.

The Chargers then trade Eli for Manning along with Ogun.

This way they don't risk going down to far and not landing a QB at all.

I think this would be awesome. I also think Dan will make some attempt to get Eli. Peyton called him and I think he would not have done that if he thought Dan wouldn't look into it.

That seems a bit far reached all around. If they were afraid that Rivers wouldn't be available to them later if they traded dowm why would they hinge everything on the possibility that we can get him at 20? besides, IMO, if we had a chance at just that kind of deal, i'd rather just keep o-gun ourselves and take rivers at 20. Ogun is already proven and I feel that the only reason Manning is the 31 "seed" is by name only. His father was only an NFL QB, nothing special at all and the jury is still out on his bro.

Cranx Ill ask you again, who do you think you are? just shut your mouth no one needed to hear that comment.

Back
Top Bottom