what about this scenerio! | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

what about this scenerio!

miami mayham

☠️ Banned ☠️
Reaction score
I say we take edwards with the #2 pick trade surtain to chicago screw KC their AFC Chicago is NFC get my point!(we won't play them as much) then get the RB we need, it may not be pretty but we might get a hidden gem. also maybe with other trades we can get more picksin the 2nd or 3rd.

that was a bit confusing

miami mayham said:
I say we take edwards with the #2 pick trade surtain to chicago screw KC their AFC Chicago is NFC get my point!(we won't play them as much) then get the RB we need, it may not be pretty but we might get a hidden gem. also maybe with other trades we can get more picksin the 2nd or 3rd.

I honestly don't think the Bears would be interested in trading away their 2nd round pick since they don't have a 3rd rounder.

If the Bears want Surtain for their 2nd rounder then I'd be into that...if they throw in another pick (in '06).

Getting Pat out of the AFC would be a good thing in my opinion.

unifiedtheory said:
If the Bears want Surtain for their 2nd rounder then I'd be into that...if they throw in another pick (in '06).

Getting Pat out of the AFC would be a good thing in my opinion.

I'd be fine with their 2nd rounder flat out.

unifiedtheory said:
So would I but I'd like to see Saban screw over someone....

You can get burned if you try doing that for too long. Somehow I doubt the Bears have offered that. We would have accepted already if they did.

Back
Top Bottom