what about those stupid reverses | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

what about those stupid reverses

ejo66

ejo66
Reaction score
hey guys!this is my first time posting but i have been reading this site for a long time and love to get all of your opinions on the fish.I live in New Jersey but have season tickets to my beloved fish and i have to say,there is nothing like being at a miami home game among so many fish fans like myself.It's especially sweet when you live among so many jets fans.i just want to say besisdes Frerottes play at quarterback,another big reason we lost that game against Atlanta was that stupid reverse we keep running!it took us completely out of three drives.Does anyonelse agree that we should put that play to rest for awhile?

Hey guys!i have been reading this site for a long time but this is my first time posting.I must say the first thing i do everyday when i get home from work is check out the site and see what everyone is talking about.Love hearing all of your opinions on the fish whether i agree with them or not.I live in New Jersey and have season tickets to the fish and I must say,when you live around a bunch of jets fans, there's nothing like going down to Florida for a home Miami game!I just wanted to get your opinions on those three reverses we ran on Sunday,all three were drive killers.I know it wasn't the reason we lost,but it didn't help.Does anyonelse think it's time to put this reverse to rest for awhile?

Back
Top Bottom