What About Timbo!!! | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

What About Timbo!!!

Still Questionable, game time decision.

im confident with zgoninia ...but tim bo is a hell of a player

did u know one of his feet is missing toes and he wears a wierd shoe?

ive always called him "no toes" he rules

Originally posted by Phin-o-rama
im confident with zgoninia ...but tim bo is a hell of a player

did u know one of his feet is missing toes and he wears a wierd shoe?

ive always called him "no toes" he rules

Where did you hear this?

It's true I remember hearing about it when he got drafted. Lawnmower accident he's missing the three toes in the middle I think.

Originally posted by JAGFISH
It's true I remember hearing about it when he got drafted. Lawnmower accident he's missing the three toes in the middle I think.
It's true he's missing them, but it wasn't a lawnmower accident, -- Jamie Nails ate them.

Originally posted by JAGFISH

Three toes? Damn! He is a pretty good football player, but that is amazing that he can play without three toes or even one. It must be weird to walk without all of your toes.

Zgonina started against Jacksonville and was fine. He even got an interception. I hope Bowens can play but if he can't I think Zgonina will do a good job.

how would you lose the three middle toes in a lawnmower accident?

Originally posted by Prime Time
Cut them off....

I think he meant "how do you lose the middle three and not either of the outside two?!"

just to clarify:D

Reminds me of...

Back in the late 80's there was an Olympic figure-skater named Elaine Zayak. Her mom was my secretary for a couple years. When Elaine was a youngster she had the bad run-in with a mower.:( Her doctors later recommended skating as a way to develop the muscles that would help her walk reasonably well despite the loss of half her foot. She overcompensated a bit, I'd say.:)

Quote: from clumped platelet
Originally posted by Phan4Ever

It's true he's missing them, but it wasn't a lawnmower accident, -- Jamie Nails ate them.

He thought they were chicken wings .

If they were chicken wings he would sell them to Bills fans for a hairpiece. Toes, Jamie Nails, TOENAILS! Really I must stop, this is getting worse than my team's season...good luck Sunday.

Reminds me of...

Back in the late 80's there was an Olympic figure-skater named Elaine Zayak. Her mom was my secretary for a couple years. When Elaine was a youngster she had the bad run-in with a mower.:( Her doctors later recommended skating as a way to develop the muscles that would help her walk reasonably well despite the loss of half her foot. She overcompensated a bit, I'd say.:)

No, overcompensating would be trying to use the ice skates to mow the lawn.

Phan...

:coffee:

You are one funny dude. That was great!

Back
Top Bottom