What about Troy Smith? | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

What about Troy Smith?

he's a frontrunner for the heisman, and although he's better than vince young, he's not NFL calibur

armyfinfan said:
I've read good things about Troy Smith QB Ohio State. They say he has progressed all season. He can run, pass and is also very humble. He played great against Notre Dame with some big numbers. Any Opinions

he still has a year or two of college. go buckeyes....

LtDan said:
He is a junior who will return and improve his play to hopefully be NFL ready.....though he did out-play Quinn who most think is already NFL ready.
Yeah, gotta say I was kind of impressed by him after never watching him play before. I was like "who is this guy??"

Would need some polishing at the NFL level, but could be a sleeper for somebody down the line.

armyfinfan said:
I've read good things about Troy Smith QB Ohio State. They say he has progressed all season. He can run, pass and is also very humble. He played great against Notre Dame with some big numbers. Any Opinions

Repost next year. ;)

Why don't we just draft 17 QB's?.... :french:

Ozzy rules!! :rockon: :guitar:

Smith is good, but IMO a lot of him and Tedd Ginn's success is due to Santonio Holmes.

Ginn's first TD yesterday happened because Ambrose Wooden stopped for a second to help out on Holmes, and the 2nd TD Holmes destroyed an LB to set Ginn free.

If/When Holmes leaves this year, Smith will not put up as good of numbers (Gonzo is still a very good WR), but I expect Ginn to be a huge disappointment next year since neither Gonzo or Hall have the speed Holes does thus Ginn won't have any protection... I take that back, he won't have anybody to take double teams and block for him so all he has to do is beat 1 guy.

Back
Top Bottom