What about Vick? | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

What about Vick?

mattgilm

Island Dolphin
Reaction score
did he even play on speciasl teams? I did not see him on offense.:dolphins:He needs to have some playing time at wide reciever.:dolphins:

they should have used in short yardage situations at QB and have him run with the ball for a few yards, the panthers did this effectively with deangelo williams, i don't know why saban is so stubborn? he waited for so long until he used cleo lemon this season, and doesnt give vick a few chances, how about even letting vick handle a punt once in a while?

they used him on a fake end around!!! i bet u see him get one next week

Vick got his weiner wet on the end around play...and that was it. They might as well have him run some routes at WR. I was happy to see Hagan make some nice catches and hold onto the ball....he did this all the time at ASU.

Vick got his weiner wet on the end around play...and that was it. They might as well have him run some routes at WR. I was happy to see Hagan make some nice catches and hold onto the ball....he did this all the time at ASU.

Yeah, Vick's he horse's hang-down did dangle a tad. Gotta let it swing next week.

they should have used in short yardage situations at QB and have him run with the ball for a few yards, the panthers did this effectively with deangelo williams, i don't know why saban is so stubborn? he waited for so long until he used cleo lemon this season, and doesnt give vick a few chances, how about even letting vick handle a punt once in a while?

Maybe because he see's what Vick can and cannot do every day in practice
something that we do not have the opportunity of watching every day.
Tillman was pulled for YBell and after a few decent games people had Bell
on the way to Hawaii but the Jet game proved that Bell is a liability in coverage as he was toast on atleast 3 important plays.Tillman also steped ahead of Jason Allen by being used on 3rd down situations and Allen was regulated to special teams only...another step backward for J Allen.

I don't like some of Saban's decisions this year but I have to believe that the decisions that he does make are in the best interest of the team(at least in his and the coaches minds)

Back
Top Bottom