What about ? | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

What about ?

The Dude

This is not 'nam, this is football.
Reaction score
What would you guys think of bringing in Troy Brown he could help on both sides of the ball possibly as a 3rd WR and a 4th Corner ? I know he says he doesn't want to play corner but i'm sure we wants a job... just a thought...

i'd take him in a heartbeat if it was cheap. see if he cant catch some of Brady's passes on defence to

whoa a thread on troy brown. never seen one of these before...

Saban4prez said:
whoa a thread on troy brown. never seen one of these before...

WOW somebody who doesn't like a question and instead of ignoring it, still posts a smarta$$ comment. first i've ever seen that hear.

godfater21 said:
WOW somebody who doesn't like a question and instead of ignoring it, still posts a smarta$$ comment. first i've ever seen that hear.

look at the other 20 threads were i've answered this question.

Saban4prez said:

it is like the 9000 posts about Ben Wilkerson. i started answering that he was in Cinncy but after so many i just ignored them more people should just do that instead of making smarta$$ comments.

Saban4prez said:
Who cares if someone repeats a thread? It's not like we have too much going on to discuss. Just insert a hyperlink to the old one.

It will be merged anyway, but as for the question. I wouldn't mind it for the right price, but I don't want him being upset that he will be playing a position he doesn't want to.

I question what Troy Brown has left in the tank... he may be too old. (Definitely for Punt Returner, I'm not quite sure why New England still kept him returning punts much like the Oakland Raiders did with Tim Brown.) I would be interested to know what New England fans think of Troy Brown now... Anything left??

great question and yes he does have something left, and word has it that hes agreed with the pats org to return at the vet min soon. should be announced in the coming weeks.

doesnt it seem like yesterday he was catching that 82 yd gem from tom in ot for the win?

:D

patsdynasty said:
doesnt it seem like yesterday he was catching that 82 yd gem from tom in ot for the win?

I remember that. I also remember Mare's missed kick moments before. Let's just say Miami lost the game rather than the Patriots won the game.

patsdynasty said:
great question and yes he does have something left, and word has it that hes agreed with the pats org to return at the vet min soon. should be announced in the coming weeks.

Just when you think that patsdynasty is going to say something insightful, he has to jab us in the ribs with another one

Troy Brown can be a servicable 3rd but welker is better at this time as a returner.

I would love to sign Brown to a 2 year deal. I dont want him playing CB because he will get burnt too much. He oculd be a great slot guy and a great PR.

Back
Top Bottom