1) QB - I have a hard time believing that Culpepper will ever reach the form that he once had (although I hope I'm proven wrong) and his reported inability to read defenses is a serious problem. Harrington doesn't seem to be the answer either, although I would keep him or Cleo as a #2. There are a few QB's around the league that are somewhat available that I'd like (Schaub comes to mind), but most of them have been debated ad nauseum on these boards and all have their own pros and cons. I think a quality QB in the draft is a must this year, even if it will take him a year to develop.
2) OL - Jets had the right idea last year with D'Brick and Mangold. I'd take any O-lineman of their caliber, especially with the idea that they will become a force for the future. I think we've had enough projects.
3) CB - Ah, the days of Surtain and Madison...I'd settle for a decent (i.e. consistent!) cover corner right now though. I don't think we need a shut-down corner right away, especially if our front 7 keep doing that they're doing. Between Allen and Bell, I think we'll be good at safety.
4) LB - I love Zach, don't get me wrong, but he's not getting any younger, and we will eventually need someone to take his place when he retires. Time to groom somebody because while I like Crowder, I don't know if he has what it takes to fill Zach's shoes. He could play OLB for now.
5) TE - Sorry Randy, you may be great at blocking, and a fiery leader, but stop dropping the ball. I'd draft a pass-catching TE before a WR this year (unless of course CJ fell to us).
6) WR - I actually don't know how much we need a WR right away. We've got Hagan and Vick as up-and-comers, Booker to teach them, and Wes to run circles around everyone. I really don't know what to do with Chambers though. I can't decide if he just needs a different coach, or if he really lacks the skills/concentration to catch the body passes. Maybe they could arrange for the QB to always through him impossible catches, because he's great at those.
Just my 2 cents...