What are some LSU players we might possibly take in the later rounds? | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

What are some LSU players we might possibly take in the later rounds?

SkapePhin

☠️ Banned ☠️
Reaction score
Im not really familiar with the LSU players coming out this draft..

Ones I know:
-Marcus Spears
-Corey Webster
-Ben Wilkerson

Are there any players that might slip under the radar that you think Saban might like?

Travis Daniels is a player that I have pegged as a possible pick. Very versatile.....can play safety and cornerback.....good athlete

Keep an eye on Ronnie Prude as a potential free agent.

Lionel Turner is another LSU prospect who is a big linebacker. He's likely a late round pick.

Then, there is Marcus Randall, who is a hell of an athlete but not much of a quarterback. He could project to a different position. I think he will be a free agent.

KB21 said:
Travis Daniels is a player that I have pegged as a possible pick. Very versatile.....can play safety and cornerback.....good athlete

Lionel Turner is another LSU prospect who is a big linebacker. He's likely a late round pick.

Then, there is Marcus Randall, who is a hell of an athlete but not much of a quarterback. He could project to a different position. I think he will be a free agent.

Cool! Thanks for the info KB.. Ill keep an eye out for these players during the draft.

Ben Wilkerson has done a good job of keeping himself in shape while rehabbing his injury. He measured in at 6'4", 303 lbs today when he, Marcus Spears, and Cory Webster worked out for scouts.

I'm really hoping Nick drafts his boy Ben, God knows we need a good C,Btw KB21 I got Greene and Wilkerson flip-flopped(in my Mock) to your draft order.I don't think Ben will be there in the 4th round.Imo Greene might be.JMO

KB21 said:
Ben Wilkerson has done a good job of keeping himself in shape while rehabbing his injury. He measured in at 6'4", 303 lbs today when he, Marcus Spears, and Cory Webster worked out for scouts.

I think where Saban will be awesome in signing undrafted free agents. If he wants an LSU guy he'll see if he does not get drafted then he'll convince him to come.

I say we will have at least 2 undrafted free agents make our team this year

Daniels is a CB i thought. And a very good one. In workouts and the senior bowl he outplayed Webster. He is also pretty fast at 4.43 forty and good size.

TEZ Dolfan34 said:
Daniels is a CB i thought. And a very good one. In workouts and the senior bowl he outplayed Webster. He is also pretty fast at 4.43 forty and good size.

He's not that fast when he actually plays though. Webster is faster...

KB21 said:

Ronnie Prude will be back at LSU this year. Was listed as a senior last year but got an extra year. I think it was because he came in as a partial qualifier. They initially take a year away from you but you get it back if you stay on course academically. Otherwise you are dead on.

Back
Top Bottom