what are the Negative long term affects of N02? | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

what are the Negative long term affects of N02?

Doktor Ivel

☠️ Banned ☠️
Reaction score
Ronnie Brown is sponsered by some muscel buildning company.....but i have been taking N02, and do any of you know if this is unhealthy in any way short or longterm? any reason why i shouldnt take n02?

Dude if you dont know what your putting into your body dont do it.

chub said:
Dude if you dont know what your putting into your body dont do it.
best advice when it comes to dietary supplement.

Doktor Ivel said:
Ronnie Brown is sponsered by some muscel buildning company.....but i have been taking N02, and do any of you know if this is unhealthy in any way short or longterm? any reason why i shouldnt take n02?

If it's an unknown supplement that's building you up, it will most surely have some long-term ill effects. Most of these supplements act as some sort of steroid or hormone, not good. THe body has a balance of these types of hormones, but if you cause an imbalance you can really screw up your system in the long run. You'll regret it later.

Doktor Ivel said:

i thought they teach you in school not to take anything your not sure of if it is bad for you...............kids theese days:shakeno:

Doktor Ivel said:

I heard it will make your weenie shrivel up and fall off.

Doktor Ivel said:

Man you gotta be kidding me? Here is a little advise, spend less time on FH and more time researching supplements before you take them. :shakeno:

I work as a medical lab technologist and from what I have read, NO2 or nitirc oxide is a gas that is present when the large muscles dialate and contract. I supposed the benifit is that it will increase your muscle dialation adding to more size when you work out making it easier to build muscle. I would be worrried about this (i am not a doctor, just someone in science) about the dialation of any muscles artifically. I would think this could lead to easier large muscle tears and the such. Plus if it is dialating your muscles, what else is it having an effect on. Not alot of research on long term side affects, as NO2 really wasnt found in the body until 20 years ago and not much work was done on it untill the last 10 years. I have heard some state that is as safe as creatinine and the such but I am one who would not use this without a little more research. and we all know these supplement companies dont have to sumbit any research to the fda, which always scares me.

Back
Top Bottom