What are you looking for tonight? | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

What are you looking for tonight?

UncleTed

Practice Squad
Reaction score
I'm just curious as to who everybody's going to keep a close eye on during the game. Since BG's starting that's where I'm going to begin. I interested in seeing his leadership and accuracy with the starters. Obviously, the end score doesn't matter but I enjoy preseason just to get a look at the new guys.

My focus will be on Young Linebackers and Young Recievers. Also seeing how Seau is used.

I'mm looking forward to seeing how we handle a solid defensive line and secondary...

Well, I'd love to see Sammy lay someone out but I doubt we'll see it ;\

They said that they won't throw too much out there for other teams to see with the new looks from Seau and Zack but I will be keeping my eye on Yates and Moore. I will also be keeping my eye on Fletcher. XO, I'd like to see him lay out someone to.:D

Last edited by a moderator:
A win damnit!!!. I hate the Bucs with a burning passion and I don't care if its a preseason game. I still want a win!!:yell:

I'll be looking for OL consistency, especially on pass protection.
Defintely want to see the youngsters, Wade and Yates.
Looking to see LB's play on the pass. This was weak last year.
Also looking at Simons, Tolver, and Jackson. I feel Baker and Newson will be gone. I love Baker, but he never shows up enough in TC for the coaches to feel confident, even though I do.
Finally, Griese and Sage, I'm still not a Griese backer, his TC so far has reminded me of his playing in Denver, even when he did know the O. I'm just not convince he's a good NFL QB at this point of his carreer. I actually think he's Lucas part 2 right now.

O-line/passing game.

Ricky can run, we all know this. Passing on and holding the Bucs D-line is the challenge.

Who cares about our Defense and the Bucs offense? I think it's apparent we should tear them a new arse.

While I won't be watching it as I'm not in Florida, I'm "looking" for NO INJURIES!!!

Originally posted by MDFINFAN
I'll be looking for OL consistency, especially on pass protection.
Defintely want to see the youngsters, Wade and Yates.
Looking to see LB's play on the pass. This was weak last year.
Also looking at Simons, Tolver, and Jackson. I feel Baker and Newson will be gone. I love Baker, but he never shows up enough in TC for the coaches to feel confident, even though I do.
Finally, Griese and Sage, I'm still not a Griese backer, his TC so far has reminded me of his playing in Denver, even when he did know the O. I'm just not convince he's a good NFL QB at this point of his carreer. I actually think he's Lucas part 2 right now.

I'm with you, I want to see these linemen and how the back-ups are going to fare. I'm not too worried about the starters but< iwould love to see the back-ups have a good showing against Tampa's second and third stringers.

And for those of you that say the score doesn't matter at all, I beg to differ, can't we at least get a feel that our depth is really good if we can control the whole game from start to finish?

Back
Top Bottom