What are your biggest concerns with current roster? | Page 7 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

What are your biggest concerns with current roster?

My biggest concern is pass rush.

After that it’s skill positions. I still don’t think we have an RB1 on the roster, and our top 3 receivers are injury prone. I’m also worried DVP won’t produce like he did in 2019.

2020 season is trash and we'll be drafting top 10 in 2021. Next year we better get some ready-made talent, not 'projects'. Hopefully our 2020 projects will be NFL-ready next season. 1st round needs to be OT/DE-pass rusher. It's so frustrating we couldnt trade up in round 1 to get Wirfs.
One has to think Fitz will come back to Earth and with 2020 being yet one more year of atrocious line play, wins will be hard to come by.

People thinking we will win the East this year. It will be Bills, Patriots, Us, Jets. After next 2021 season starts, our dynasty begins. To short an offseason, to many new people to gel. It will be like last season. We come on strong at the end. Going into 2021 our offseason is loaded again, but our core will have a year playing together.

Speed and precision on offense... Yeah the OL will be inexperienced but they did what they had to do to solve it... I wish they'd have spent a bit more in FA on the unit to speed up the process with experience but Im fine with it either way. This WR group wont extract as much from an accurate QB as a more precise and fast group would IMO. Parker and Williams are the perfect type for a middling QB or gunslinger as they'll come up with their fair share of 50/50 balls, Fitzpatrick actually owes much of his success to Parker last season.

Now Im not saying Tua to Parker wont have success, I think Parker does have the ability to go deep and do some damage there and they'll make alot of chunk plays in the future but I wouldnt be surprised if Albert Wilson was the one to benefit the most from a QB like Tua. Wilson is very good at creating separation and once he starts catching balls in stride without losing speed, watch out. These kind of plays are alot more sustainable/frequent than 50/50 balls down the field.

Right now the Fins top 3 WRs are made up of 2 physical/athletic guys and 1 top speed/separation guy. This might be nitpicking but I'd like to have this ratio reversed considering the skillset at QB.

For me it's still the O line and D line. They spent $ and picks to help fix them, but we still have to see it.

Back
Top Bottom