What Are Your Draft Day Plans? | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

What Are Your Draft Day Plans?

dolfan91

Class Clown
Super Donator
Club Member
Reaction score
In the spirit of Us, all being Miami Dolphins Fans and Finheaven posters, I ask, What are your plans for the 3 Days of the NFL Draft? For me, I just started on a pulled pork, that I'm going to slow cook for about 15 hours in my crock pot. I'm making some potato salad and some grilled veggies for the sides. I have plenty of Corona's and Vanilla Cigars, to last me for a few days. How about you guys?

There will be a red pill and a blue pill - I will take the red pill if we don’t draft one of these supposed good prospect QBs in rd 1.

And should we draft a Qb in the first rd I swallow the blue pill and forget about everything -

Having a panthers fan buddy come over to watch with us. Just enjoying it, and removing myself from the Miami Dolphins entirely is Daniel jones is selected at 13

Pizza and wings and watch it on my 120” projector with my Dolby atmos home theatre. I’ll feel I’m there lol

My wall would only accomodate a 110" screen!

I will be at Avengers:Endgame premiere at the IMAX theater with a group of friends (couldn't it have been on a different night?)

I will DVR the first round, then after the movie I will sit down and watch it as if it started at 11pm (or whenever I put it on).

Back
Top Bottom