What 'bout Brock Berlin | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

What 'bout Brock Berlin

He wouldn't be a bad 7th rd pick, but honestly Chris Rix has more ability, neither lived up to the hype they had when they arrived in college. Berlin was the number 1 recruit in the country, but If a Qb isn't taken with the 2nd overall pick I would rather not take one at all.

Berlin would be like drafting Ken Dorsey in the first round...:nono:

Sirspud said:
That Td/Int stat is decieving. I mena, he didn't throw that many interceptions, but he didn't do anything close to exceptional either. He was fairly innefective most of the season, he rarely made great throws. He's the closest thing to Jay Fiedler's play at the college level, he just makes way too many stupid mistakes.

The NC state game he threw 5 TDs and 1 int against the "#1 defense in the country". Once again I don't think he will be NFL material, but I still dont think he "sucks".

Jay Fiedler :roflmao: At least Brock can make deep throws.

Dolphin1184 said:
The NC state game he threw 5 TDs and 1 int against the "#1 defense in the country". Once again I don't think he will be NFL material, but I still dont think he "sucks".

At least Jay had a career in the pros as a starterm will Berlin?

godfater21 said:
my oh my how you people jump on the bandwagon.

I haven't. We just haven't seen his mediocrity yet. He shows more ability than I thought, but he will struggle facing tough defenses.

Sirspud said:
I haven't. We just haven't seen his mediocrity yet. He shows more ability than I thought, but he will struggle facing tough defenses.

I like him, always have. i just find it funny when you look at these old posts and see how everyone says he sux. but now the same people who wanted nothing to do with him want him to be the starter it's great.

Dolphin1184 said:

Well I like to change my opinion slightly, I think he CAN be NFL material if he is coached and taught well.

Dolphin1184 said:
Well I like to change my opinion slightly, I think he CAN be NFL material if he is coached and taught well.

But you're dead on about the Feidler comment. :rofl:

Back
Top Bottom