What 'bout Brock Berlin | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

What 'bout Brock Berlin

WooDaviDolphins

Fan Del-Fín del Mundo ~ Chile
Reaction score
SF maybe will select Alex Smith, so other QB forget it, maybe Brock in a later round is good. a lot of citicens of Miami can say something 'bout Berlin

WooDaviDolphins said:
SF maybe will select Alex Smith, so other QB forget it, maybe Brock in a later round is good. a lot of citicens of Miami can say something 'bout Berlin

Mr. Inconsistent?

No thanks!

unless he comes in as undrafted FA, but even then I only want him on PS.

Brock Berlin?:roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao:

maven said:
Brock Berlin?:roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao:

Maven, Dude AWSOME SIG. MAN! :roflmao: :roflmao:

the think it's we don't got a strong arm to go deep with Chris who is a Receiver of 1500 but without a 1000 yards in a season and the faault isn't of Chambers

Berlin Under Center, he's gonna drop back, he's looking at Parrish, looking at Parrish, Locked on to Parrish, Man, Everett is wide open in the middle of the field, Berlin let's it go to Parrish, Picked off by the Deep Safety. Oh Man. Brock Berlin locks on to one receiver, he can't read defenses for ---- and he is not that good. Coming from Florida, I thought this guy was going to be really good, but he just sucked. All I can remember is that Tennessee game two years ago.

Back
Top Bottom