What can Brown do for Cavs? Not very much | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

What can Brown do for Cavs? Not very much

BAMAPHIN 22

FinHeaven Elite
Reaction score
Mike Brown, the smart leader of the Cleveland Cavaliers, is a good coach. There's little question about that. Reasonable people can't dispute it. It also cannot be argued that the reigning Coach of the Year in Brown is receiving one of the more public and painful coaching beat-downs we've seen in a long time.

Both things are true. Brown is talented, but this Eastern Conference finals series is not one of his better moments. Orlando's Stan Van Gundy is punking Brown in just about every conceivable manner. This isn't a coaching duel, it's manslaughter. What Van Gundy's doing to Brown is illegal in 30 states.

Van Gundy has outwitted and outsmarted Brown, straining almost every conceivable tactical and emotional advantage out of his Orlando team while frustrating Brown and his Cavs.

http://www.cbssports.com/nba/story/11793504

i dunno but Shannon Brown can roast a chicken.

clear.gif

Blame the lack of support outside of James and Williams for the losing, not the coach.

lack of support? this team one 66 games this year. what else does lebron need?

also, i blame the coach a lot. he does bone-head things like have three PG line ups, and then even with that line up, he'll have lebron walk the ball up the court.

lack of support? this team one 66 games this year. what else does lebron need?

also, i blame the coach a lot. he does bone-head things like have three PG line ups, and then even with that line up, he'll have lebron walk the ball up the court.

Good Point....

Back
Top Bottom