What can Brown do for you | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

What can Brown do for you

Brown will make the TD's for you. Edwards will make catches for TD's for you.

What can brown do for me? For one thing it can get the hell out of my bowels...

knight6jb said:
Cadillac will do more for you then Brown!!:tongue:

No he won't. I like Cadillac, but Brown will rush for more yards than him, catch for more yards than him, and all more yards in the passing game with his ability to pick up the blitz.

MarinoEqualsGod said:
What can brown do for me? For one thing it can get the hell out of my bowels...

:lol:

PhinDude88 said:
Brown will make the TD's for you. Edwards will make catches for TD's for you.

But Alex Smith will throw the TD's for you...

KB21 said:
No he won't. I like Cadillac, but Brown will rush for more yards than him, catch for more yards than him, and all more yards in the passing game with his ability to pick up the blitz.

Why thank you for the insight.....I have told you before you all knowing being....I dont care for your comments, all mighty draft guru.

knight6jb said:
Why thank you for the insight.....I have told you before you all knowing being....I dont care for your comments, all mighty draft guru.

I don't care. You will get my comments anyway. You've got no choice in the matter.

KB21 said:
I don't care. You will get my comments anyway. You've got no choice in the matter.

Thats fine, I figured that anyways.... it is a message board....It just seems to me you really think you are all knowing, and you say this or that "WILL" happen, when in all reality you have no freakin clue. I bet if Ronnie Brown is a Dolphin and somehow Caddy were to go to a team like hmmm the Broncos/Packers/Chiefs/or even the Vikings and were a starter, yea I would bet Caddy would get more yards anyday of the week, it all depends on where these guys go and where they fit. And I think Caddy fits our new O better than Brown does. Like I have said before I dont know how you got the draft guru label, cuz some, not all, but some of the things you say are just out there. And you tend to think you know everything, when guess what, you dont!

knight6jb said:
Thats fine, I figured that anyways.... it is a message board....It just seems to me you really think you are all knowing, and you say this or that "WILL" happen, when in all reality you have no freakin clue. I bet if Ronnie Brown is a Dolphin and somehow Caddy were to go to a team like hmmm the Broncos/Packers/Chiefs/or even the Vikings and were a starter, yea I would bet Caddy would get more yards anyday of the week, it all depends on where these guys go and where they fit. And I think Caddy fits our new O better than Brown does. Like I have said before I dont know how you got the draft guru label, cuz some, not all, but some of the things you say are just out there. And you tend to think you know everything, when guess what, you dont!

I also agree that it depends on the situation the RB is left in. I'm also a big Cadillac Williams fan.

Back
Top Bottom