What can Tua do that Josh can't? | Page 40 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

What can Tua do that Josh can't?

I'm not going to give up on Rosen as being an NFL quarterback -- but my God, exactly how bad does he have to play to make people think that there is any reason that you don't spend your number 1 next year on a quarterback? FWIW, the second half he played against the Cowboys was just as bad as the three quarters he played yesterday.

Even if he played well I would still want the Dolphins to draft a Qb. You want to know why?
Because, without question, that's the most important piece on the field.
I want as many chances of finally getting it right. Even if it meant adding another Qb to the roster.

Well, what happens if they're both good? Really? Then that's a great problem to have because it means other teams will want one on of them.

I'm not going to give up on Rosen as being an NFL quarterback -- but my God, exactly how bad does he have to play to make people think that there is any reason that you don't spend your number 1 next year on a quarterback? FWIW, the second half he played against the Cowboys was just as bad as the three quarters he played yesterday.
Blows the mind and leads to depression all the same - and to think some dude wants to draft a Center with the no. 1 OA pick???

Back
Top Bottom