What can Tua do that Josh can't? | Page 34 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

What can Tua do that Josh can't?

Tannehill > Rosen

Yet Rosen is some untouchable around here to some people

lol

There's a reason Tannehill is holding a clipboard right now, If you can't unseat Mariota your just not superstar material.

You say that, yet seem highly offended some of us want who we see as a better qb prospect.

Look, I want to see what we have in Rosen too. But so far? It's nothing special. It's below Tannehill level, which wasnt good enough for you. Or other many others around here. I was one to give RT the benefit of the doubt for a long time, but with Rosen, it feels like it will be that all over again
:lol:
I am not offended. Why would I? I am just fascinated by the infatuation and the crush you all have.

I gave Tannehill two years before I soured on him. Every prospect should get 2 years to develop and show in year 3 that he is the franchise QB.

You're right, I was exaggerating a bit. But maybe you shouldnt **** on everyone else's parade, eh? We are allowed to want Tua. Just like most of this place bitched and moaned for 5 years that we needed someone, ANYONE, besides RT.
You have every right to like Tua or to want Tua. I am not your daddy. But I also have every right to root for the Dolphins and hope Rosen turns into a franchise QB. If he doesn't we draft a QB. My approach is measured and totally in the best interest of the Dolphins (regardless if Rosen turns out to be good or not) and your aproach is a man crush disregarding the best interest of the Dolphins.
My approach is using the draft as the perfect backup. Your approach is that the draft is your one and only shot (all eggs in one basket).

Sorry people, Rosen isn’t turning into a franchise QB. His processing time is atrocious. It’s the reason he almost took a safety or sacked or misfires so badly on his secondary routes that are simple routes like hitches. He doesn’t trust what he sees and can’t process a defense especially if it’s disguised and changes post snap.

He is worse than Tannenhill at processing but much better in the pocket. Congrats. We traded a player who is equally bad as Tannenhill’s pocket presence but in a different area

Sorry people, Rosen isn’t turning into a franchise QB. His processing time is atrocious. It’s the reason he almost took a safety or sacked or misfires so badly on his secondary routes that are simple routes like hitches. He doesn’t trust what he sees and can’t process a defense especially if it’s disguised and changes post snap.

He is worse than Tannenhill at processing but much better in the pocket. Congrats. We traded a player who is equally bad as Tannenhill’s pocket presence but in a different area

Bingo.

You have every right to like Tua or to want Tua. I am not your daddy. But I also have every right to root for the Dolphins and hope Rosen turns into a franchise QB. If he doesn't we draft a QB. My approach is measured and totally in the best interest of the Dolphins (regardless if Rosen turns out to be good or not) and your aproach is a man crush disregarding the best interest of the Dolphins.
My approach is using the draft as the perfect backup. Your approach is that the draft is your one and only shot (all eggs in one basket).
You think you're being super pragmatic guy and everybody else is being rash, but that's not what's happening here.

You say that you give someone 2 years and then make your decision. All that's happening is that other people have made that decision sooner than you. That's it. How does it make any sense to automatically give a guy 2 years when they haven't shown any growth whatsoever throughout those 2 years? You come to a conclusion after two years, I come to that conclusion in one. You probably think that's unfair, but if Rosen's best game is Game 1, which wasn't even "good" mind you, and in 12 other games he couldn't even beat that, I'm out.

Yes, his team was bad. Yes, this team is bad, but he hasn't progressed AT ALL from start #1 to start #15. Even on a bad team if you saw growth it would mean something, but the dude hasn't broken 260 yards in a game yet. He hasn't broken a 90 QB rating in 15 starts. Minshew as a rookie with a bad Oline came in and is sitting pretty with a 106 QB rating with skill position players that nobody here has heard of which is why I don't subscribe to the "We need X amount of Pro Bowl players on offense before we can start to judge the QB" position.

And with all that said, you sit there and denigrate those who don't agree with your approach labeling them a cult or hilariously acting as though our best interest isn't in the Dolphins winning going forward. Cute.

Why are you sorry? If he doesn't we draft a QB. What is so hard to understand?

:lol:
I am not offended. Why would I? I am just fascinated by the infatuation and the crush you all have.

I gave Tannehill two years before I soured on him. Every prospect should get 2 years to develop and show in year 3 that he is the franchise QB.

Is it really that fascinating?

We've been deprived of a QB for literally decades and we're in a position to draft an elite prospect from an elite school that has been hoisted into the national spotlight beginning with a 13 point comeback as a true freshman in the National Championship Game against an elite defense.

Kind of makes sense we'd be excited.

You think you're being super pragmatic guy and everybody else is being rash, but that's not what's happening here.

You say that you give someone 2 years and then make your decision. All that's happening is that other people have made that decision sooner than you. That's it. How does it make any sense to automatically give a guy 2 years when they haven't shown any growth whatsoever throughout those 2 years? You come to a conclusion after two years, I come to that conclusion in one. You probably think that's unfair, but if Rosen's best game is Game 1, which wasn't even "good" mind you, and in 12 other games he couldn't even beat that, I'm out.

Yes, his team was bad. Yes, this team is bad, but he hasn't progressed AT ALL from start #1 to start #15. Even on a bad team if you saw growth it would mean something, but the dude hasn't broken 260 yards in a game yet. He hasn't broken a 90 QB rating in 15 starts. Minshew as a rookie with a bad Oline came in and is sitting pretty with a 106 QB rating with skill position players that nobody here has heard of which is why I don't subscribe to the "We need X amount of Pro Bowl players on offense before we can start to judge the QB" position.

And with all that said, you sit there and denigrate those who don't agree with your approach labeling them a cult or hilariously acting as though our best interest isn't in the Dolphins winning going forward. Cute.
The problem does not lie with me. It lies with you. You have no understanding what it takes to develop a QB. You think you can plug a future franchise QB from college into the NFL and he will have great games from the get-go.
2 years is a normal developmen period for a young QB sometimes it may even take 3 years. In a perfect world you would sit a QB for the first year or at least a portion of the first year.
If I go by your philosophy QBs like Aikman would have never made it in the NFL.

Regardless where Tua will end up you will be utterless surprised at the crap performances he will deliver when he begins his NFL career.

I also never said that we need an x-amount of probowlers to judge a QB. And I am sure neither our coaching staff or Rosen think that way. You can evaluate a QB on a shitty team just as well. Maybe the stats do not say what you want to hear but there is a lot to learn of a QB playing under adversary and/or duress.
As a matter of fact I said that Rosen lost the starting gig in preseason on his best play in preseason.

The problem is really not on my side. It lies with you. You go by stat (I repeat the quote from Belichick: stats are for losers) only. That is your immovable measurement for you. But of you talk to a coach and how to evaluate a young QB they'll laugh you out of the room.

The fact that you are so caught up in the word "cult" shows how insecure you are. The word Tua Cult was not my invention. I just adopted it. It came from your side. Some guy with a man crush like you have posted a while ago: I am part of the Tua Cult now (I am paraphrasing) sometimes in offseason.
You may want to find him and talk to him just as you want to find the guy from your "cult" who a few days ago answered the question as to how long he would give Tua to develop with: "3 years". :lol:

And yes, my approach is way better than yours. I am hoping that Rosen develops. If he doesn't we draft a QB. What a brilliant concept. :bobdole:
I am even going so far and be arrogant and dismissive to say that you do not know jack how to evaluate a QB. As far as I am concerned you can't evaluate a dam thing because on FH you have no track record of any kind of evaluation. The majority of your posts came this offseason. Unless you want to tell us what your other username is you have zero credibility. Zip. Nada. The only thing you are known for: Tua God. Dolphins suck. I root for the Dolphins to lose.
That is the summary of your FH life here.

Now, you have a wonderful day. :hclap:

Is it really that fascinating?

We've been deprived of a QB for literally decades and we're in a position to draft an elite prospect from an elite school that has been hoisted into the national spotlight beginning with a 13 point comeback as a true freshman in the National Championship Game against an elite defense.

Kind of makes sense we'd be excited.
Is that so hard to understand? For **** sakes. I am not opposed to drafting a QB if needed and I am also not opposed to drafting Tua if the coaching staff feels that will be the right way to go.
I just don't subscribe to that infatuation dismissing other possibility. :bobdole:

Is that so hard to understand? For **** sakes. I am not opposed to drafting a QB if needed and I am also not opposed to drafting Tua if the coaching staff feels that will be the right way to go.
I just don't subscribe to that infatuation dismissing other possibility. :bobdole:

Knock it off :lol:

I created a thread for Tua videos at 1am, not related to this thread. You merged it to this thread two minutes later. Tua clearly triggers you. You can pretend that's not the case, but don't think others don't notice.

Back
Top Bottom