What can Tua do that Josh can't? | Page 35 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

What can Tua do that Josh can't?

Knock it off :lol:

I created a thread for Tua videos at 1am, not related to this thread. You merged it to this thread two minutes later. Tua clearly triggers you. You can pretend that's not the case, but don't think others don't notice.
Actually no. I merge a lot of threads. It is a rule for a long time that topics which are alike will be merged. I do it everywhere: the PoFo, college, draft (if I am there), main.

I don't know how many threads of yours were merged in the past but if it is the first time I can tell you that merging threads is neither a badge of honor for you nor a dismissive action against you. It is what we are supposed to do.

You are really grasping for straws. :lol:

Actually no. I merge a lot of threads. It is a rule for a long time that topics which are alike will be merged. I do it everywhere: the PoFo, college, draft (if I am there), main.

I don't know how many threads of yours were merged in the past but if it is the first time I can tell you that merging threads is neither a badge of honor for you nor a dismissive action against you. It is what we are supposed to do.

You are really grasping for straws. :lol:

Lol not the first time, and no I don't take it as a badge of honor, but you sure do get pissy at the mention of Tua. It's weird.

but...

Since I like you, I'll save you a spot in the Tua cult in case you change your mind.

Lol not the first time, and no I don't take it as a badge of honor, but you sure do get pissy at the mention of Tua. It's weird.

but...

Since I like you, I'll save you a spot in the Tua cult in case you change your mind.

save me a spot in the "Miami Dolphins QB cult" please. I do not care about any one QB. I care only about our future franchise QB. I don't care if that name is Ray Lucas, Tua, Rosen or Pee Wee Herman.

The really weird thing is that people think that I get pissy. I really don't. I have never ever dismissed the possibility of drafting Tua. Ever.
I think the attacks some of you launch against me (pissy, arrogant, mod power, dismissive, thinks Rosen is God etc) when I voice my opinion is more a problem your insecurity rather than my opinion. :chuckle:

There are more people on this forum who have the same opinion as I do than there are "Tua Cult" members. You are a loud minority. Absolutely. But despite the fact that there are a lot of members who share my opinion most of you focus on me (I even have a couple of forum stalkers :lol: ...now that is a badge of honor you can't beat :lol:) that I have the feeling you all are seeking my approval. :lol::lol::munch:

The problem does not lie with me. It lies with you. You have no understanding what it takes to develop a QB. You think you can plug a future franchise QB from college into the NFL and he will have great games from the get-go.
2 years is a normal developmen period for a young QB sometimes it may even take 3 years. In a perfect world you would sit a QB for the first year or at least a portion of the first year.
If I go by your philosophy QBs like Aikman would have never made it in the NFL.

Oh, look! A straw man argument!

I never expected to plug in a college QB and he will have great games from the get go. What I expect is that he'll maybe hit 3 TDs in a game more than than once a season. Maybe, by the grace of God, he breaks 300 yards in a game. Maybe... he doesn't hold the ball so long that I could take a nap in-between plays. Maybe... he won't struggle to hit double digit yards in the second half of games when it's still close.

As for Aikman, yeah, sure, let's bring up a comparison from 1989. The rules are DEFINITELY the same and it's DEFINITELY not easier for a quarterback to jump right into the NFL these days. You're talking about an era where 24 TDs his senior year gets him drafted number one overall because college offenses and QBs back then had no idea wtf they were doing, so of course the transition to the NFL is going to be steep. We're in an age now where college coaches are going to the pros and vice versa because the $$$ is there in college to make it worth it so these guys are getting legitimate coaching and running legitimate offenses. Hell, Tannehill walked straight into the NFL with his college coach running the same offense and it didn't mean jack sh*t.

Regardless where Tua will end up you will be utterless surprised at the crap performances he will deliver when he begins his NFL career.

"Utterly"?

I also never said that we need an x-amount of probowlers to judge a QB. And I am sure neither our coaching staff or Rosen think that way. You can evaluate a QB on a ****ty team just as well. Maybe the stats do not say what you want to hear but there is a lot to learn of a QB playing under adversary and/or duress.
As a matter of fact I said that Rosen lost the starting gig in preseason on his best play in preseason.

The problem is really not on my side. It lies with you. You go by stat (I repeat the quote from Belichick: stats are for losers) only. That is your immovable measurement for you. But of you talk to a coach and how to evaluate a young QB they'll laugh you out of the room.

Hi, God complex guy. Guess what? You're not a coach either, even though you may pretend to be one on this forum. So since I'm not going over tape at night looking at every throw 100 times, guess what I go by? Oh! Stats! Sure, Belichick can say stats are for losers because he's above them and I've got news for you, dudeski... you're not.

The fact that you are so caught up in the word "cult" shows how insecure you are. The word Tua Cult was not my invention. I just adopted it. It came from your side. Some guy with a man crush like you have posted a while ago: I am part of the Tua Cult now (I am paraphrasing) sometimes in offseason.
You may want to find him and talk to him just as you want to find the guy from your "cult" who a few days ago answered the question as to how long he would give Tua to develop with: "3 years". :lol:

You're getting hung up on the wording itself so you clearly missed the point there. It has nothing to do with the wording. It's how you use it to denigrate a group of people who have a differing opinion than yours.

And yes, my approach is way better than yours. I am hoping that Rosen develops. If he doesn't we draft a QB. What a brilliant concept. :bobdole:
I am even going so far and be arrogant and dismissive to say that you do not know jack how to evaluate a QB. As far as I am concerned you can't evaluate a dam thing because on FH you have no track record of any kind of evaluation. The majority of your posts came this offseason. Unless you want to tell us what your other username is you have zero credibility. Zip. Nada. The only thing you are known for: Tua God. Dolphins suck. I root for the Dolphins to lose.
That is the summary of your FH life here.

"And yes, my approach is way better than yours"... Oh look, God complex example #2.

See, here's the funny thing. Not only do you say that I have no idea how to evaluate a QB and your "approach" is "better than mine"... YOU DON'T HAVE AN APPROACH. Do you really think that's going to go unnoticed? Your "approach" and "evaluation" is... "Let's wait and see what the coaches think at the end of the year". You must be super fun at parties. I mean, this is why the forums exist, so not only are you against giving an opinion or evaluation, but you hilariously talk to down people who actually ARE giving their opinions and evaluations. You're the equivalent of a football politician.

Now, you have a wonderful day. :hclap:

Attachments

• spongebob.gif
    spongebob.gif
    1.3 MB · Views: 9
save me a spot in the "Miami Dolphins QB cult" please. I do not care about any one QB. I care only about our future franchise QB. I don't care if that name is Ray Lucas, Tua, Rosen or Pee Wee Herman.

The really weird thing is that people think that I get pissy. I really don't. I have never ever dismissed the possibility of drafting Tua. Ever.
I think the attacks some of you launch against me (pissy, arrogant, mod power, dismissive, thinks Rosen is God etc) when I voice my opinion is more a problem your insecurity rather than my opinion. :chuckle:

There are more people on this forum who have the same opinion as I do than there are "Tua Cult" members. You are a loud minority. Absolutely. But despite the fact that there are a lot of members who share my opinion most of you focus on me (I even have a couple of forum stalkers :lol: ...now that is a badge of honor you can't beat :lol:) that I have the feeling you all are seeking my approval. :lol::lol::munch:

Only one important question here.

Do you accept Tua as your Lord and Savior?

The dude told us all offseason that we werent tanking and we were "simple minded" for thinking that. Now we sit with the worst point differential in the history of the NFL through 4 games he has to defend that position somehow. So we are now "simple minded" in hoping for an elite prospect in Tua. We are all dumb and he his correct. Rinse and repeat.

Its gonna be amazing if we draft Tua and game 1 balls out.

The board probably won't know what to do honestly.

"Balls out" on this board is like 195 Yards and 1 TD with 45% completion percentage. 100% he balls out. When he drops the 2nd TD in the first half the board might shut down.

"Balls out" on this board is like 195 Yards and 1 TD with 45% completion percentage. 100% he balls out. When he drops the 2nd TD in the first half the board might shut down.
Enough to get a 1st round pick from Minnesota!

I think Tua is more polished. He makes quicker reads, gets the ball out quicker and overall is a better decision maker. Hes also got more mobility going for him, better anticipation and ball placement. I like Rosen but Tua is better

Tua showed all that against a equal team in Clemson. First throw(pick) Tua has time to throw now. In the NFL he will not. There will be pressure. Windows will be tighter. Not saying he can't adjust but what QB in the NFL right now came from a Championship College team and took the league by storm when he no longer has some of the best skill guys at every position.

I just want the Fins to be good again. Josh, Tua or Jalen. Just get back to competitive playoff teams year in and year out.

Tua showed all that against a equal team in Clemson. First throw(pick) Tua has time to throw now. In the NFL he will not. There will be pressure. Windows will be tighter. Not saying he can't adjust but what QB in the NFL right now came from a Championship College team and took the league by storm when he no longer has some of the best skill guys at every position.

I just want the Fins to be good again. Josh, Tua or Jalen. Just get back to competitive playoff teams year in and year out.

Baker Mayfield came from a pretty stacked team and he set the NFL rookie record for TD passes. I have to go all the way back to last year though. Not sure its relevant as making Troy Aikman and Josh Rosen comparisons like some have been making.

Back
Top Bottom