What can Tua do that Josh can't? | Page 36 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

What can Tua do that Josh can't?

Tua is a great prospect because he has great anticipation and supposedly has "elite" accuracy at all three levels according to talent evaluators. His arm isn't Mahomes strong and he's not a runner like Lamar Jackson, but he gets compared to Drew Brees because he's just so ridiculously accurate which is the most important quarterback skill imo.
The most important skill of a QB is their ability to read a defence.

The most important skill of a QB is their ability to read a defence.

I'm not sure you can segregate/rank these things. Being able to read a defense but not having the accuracy to get it there doesn't do you much good. Each of these things is important and I'll throw anticipation in there as a huge importance. You have to see the play develop early to deliver the ball where the defender cannot close.

GTFO Patriots fan. Why the hell are you coming on a fan page for Dolphins and giving your opinion on a rival team? Must be scared Tua might be tearing up the league for years against the Patriots.
That poster is exposed, it’s obvious the poster doesn’t want us to get Tua..

GTFO Patriots fan. Why the hell are you coming on a fan page for Dolphins and giving your opinion on a rival team? Must be scared Tua might be tearing up the league for years against the Patriots.
Believe me, there's nothing the other 31 teams would like more than for the Dolphins to choose Tua at #1. More years of futility and one less team to worry about. In the modern era, Alabama sure has been a hotbed of QBs. You have Rosen. Build your lines and you might be respectable...

Really? Which pats fan would that be?
Most of us, but that's besides the point.

You're not an owner or GM, but don't you think you could make better decisions?

History is the best predictor of the future and since Marino... All poor choices. Blindly following failure after failure isn't a good thing, BTW...

Believe me, there's nothing the other 31 teams would like more than for the Dolphins to choose Tua at #1. More years of futility and one less team to worry about. In the modern era, Alabama sure has been a hotbed of QBs. You have Rosen. Build your lines and you might be respectable...
You are really obvious

You defintely don't know more about our own team than any of us, and clearly, your only intent when joining was to get under the skin of people here

aka

a troll

you wont last long

Back
Top Bottom