What can Tua do that Josh can't? | Page 37 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

What can Tua do that Josh can't?

Lol tough words

get the hell off our site troll
Clearly, you have low self esteem... Someone posts the obvious path to success, but you poo poo it. Even though you know I'm right, yo
No they don’t, and no you don’t, it’s obvious really..

You want us to not take Tua and stick with Rosen.... riiiiight..

Boring debate
Tua will fail. 31 teams want you to stay the course of failure. PLEASE take him at #1!!!

My first source would be this website. The only team that wants him is this one...
You said everyone wants us to draft him. Implying fans or whatever of other teams, that way we would fail because he would be such a massive bust. Isnt that what you've been trying to tell us? So go ahead, find some other people that think like that

Clearly, you have low self esteem... Someone posts the obvious path to success, but you poo poo it. Even though you know I'm right, yo
Nah. My girl is out of town, so I have nothing better to do than talk with some chump who THINKS he's riling up some feathers (youre not)

Tua will fail. 31 teams want you to stay the course of failure. PLEASE take him at #1!!!
I’m not sure you realize how not smart these posts sound, But it’s all good, keep telling us how 31 other teams don’t want us to do something lol

You said everyone wants us to draft him. Implying fans or whatever of other teams, that way we would fail because he would be such a massive bust. Isnt that what you've been trying to tell us? So go ahead, find some other people that think like that
Only one team is tanking for Tua. No one is trying for Tua... If you believe any football discussion, the Dolphins are the ONLY team that wants Tua.

Nah. My girl is out of town, so I have nothing better to do than talk with some chump who THINKS he's riling up some feathers (youre not)
SHE'S making you lose your feathers... As long as Ross owns this team, you're not going anywhere...

I’m not sure you realize how not smart these posts sound, But it’s all good, keep telling us how 31 other teams don’t want us to do something lol
You've traded away all of your talent, but you have Rosen. Only one team wants Tua. Only one team...

By all means, continue to fail... You seem to be fine with that.

You've traded away all of your talent, but you have Rosen. Only one team wants Tua. Only one team...

And ONLY ONE team wanted Rosen at a discount.

Wanted is a strong word, ONLY ONE team took a flyer at a discount.

There....fixed.

Last edited:

Seems like you’re dodging every opportunity to tell us all the other teams / fans that think he’s going to be a bust

Still waiting on that one

Back
Top Bottom