What can Tua do that Josh can't? | Page 39 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

What can Tua do that Josh can't?

Fitz comes in on the same offense and starts making plays. How can anyone honestly say QB doesn't make a difference? How could anyone say Rosen is the guy?
Because they don't actually know what a good QB looks like. Fitzpatrick is a journeyman and is still better than Rosen is with the same exact team.

Because they don't actually know what a good QB looks like. Fitzpatrick is a journeyman and is still better than Rosen is with the same exact team.

I don't think they understand what it means to nail the QB position. I don't know if Tua is or will be the guy. But if he is then things can and should improve very quickly for this entire organization.

I don't think they understand what it means to nail the QB position. I don't know if Tua is or will be the guy. But if he is then things can and should improve very quickly for this entire organization.

it shows that the team isn’t necessarily many years away ..depending on what happens at QB and the draft and FA.

I don’t buy that. The QB piece makes a huge difference

Back on topic what can Tua do that Josh can’t?

Score TDs

Win games

Finish games

Well Rosen can take a sack or two...

Fitz comes in on the same offense and starts making plays. How can anyone honestly say QB doesn't make a difference? How could anyone say Rosen is the guy?

so dumb. Fitz is a veteran who has seen everything that can be thrown at him. He's coming into the game when the Redskins are playing soft to protect the lead. Also, they know they can't blitz him as much as they blitz Rosen because...stay with me now..he's more experienced and will burn them if they do. News flash! Young QBs struggle when they have the worst offensive line, worst coaching, and average weapons. I know it's a tough concept for many to understand but at least try to be anything but disingenuous. Aikman went 0-11 with DAL as a first year QB. I wonder if complete morons on their message boards clamored for their backup journeyman QB to start over him or declared him a bust after two starts. Goff goes from having a stooge at HC and being a bust....to getting a dynamic young HC and becoming a maxed guy...to now having no offensive line and being a bust again. It's almost as if you need to give young QBs time to throw or something. Having receivers running the right routes and actually catching the ball...and oh...a coach who doesn't pull you after a bad half...also help too. The truth is, these "fans" don't deserve a franchise QB. These same yahoos lambasting Rosen will apologize away every mistake Tua makes next year even though Tua will have a better line, weapons and likely coaches. You'll see. Though, I'm sure he's not dumb enough to want to come to MIA and play here seeing as how bad this organization and its fans are.

so dumb. Fitz is a veteran who has seen everything that can be thrown at him. He's coming into the game when the Redskins are playing soft to protect the lead. Also, they know they can't blitz him as much as they blitz Rosen because...stay with me now..he's more experienced and will burn them if they do. News flash! Young QBs struggle when they have the worst offensive line, worst coaching, and average weapons. I know it's a tough concept for many to understand but at least try to be anything but disingenuous. Aikman went 0-11 with DAL as a first year QB. I wonder if complete morons on their message boards clamored for their backup journeyman QB to start over him or declared him a bust after two starts. Goff goes from having a stooge at HC and being a bust....to getting a dynamic young HC and becoming a maxed guy...to now having no offensive line and being a bust again. It's almost as if you need to give young QBs time to throw or something. Having receivers running the right routes and actually catching the ball...and oh...a coach who doesn't pull you after a bad half...also help too. The truth is, these "fans" don't deserve a franchise QB. These same yahoos lambasting Rosen will apologize away every mistake Tua makes next year even though Tua will have a better line, weapons and likely coaches. You'll see. Though, I'm sure he's not dumb enough to want to come to MIA and play here seeing as how bad this organization and its fans are.

Sigh...and when Rosen came into the previous games when supposedly, by your logic, the other team was also "playing soft to protect the lead."
What was the result? How many TD's did he throw? How many yards?

Oh yeah..that's right!

Usually when you go for the "I'm smarter than the rest of you lot" shtick, you should prioritize some sort of readable format.

Sigh...and when Rosen came into the previous games when supposedly, by your logic, the other team was also "playing soft to protect the lead."
What was the result? How many TD's did he throw? How many yards?

Oh yeah..that's right!
I'm not going to give up on Rosen as being an NFL quarterback -- but my God, exactly how bad does he have to play to make people think that there is any reason that you don't spend your number 1 next year on a quarterback? FWIW, the second half he played against the Cowboys was just as bad as the three quarters he played yesterday.

Back
Top Bottom