What can Tua do that Josh can't? | Page 38 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

What can Tua do that Josh can't?

You've traded away all of your talent, but you have Rosen. Only one team wants Tua. Only one team...

By all means, continue to fail... You seem to be fine with that.
You must really be in tune with a lot of teams to say it twice..

My first source would be this website. The only team that wants him is this one...

So if Miami's the only team that wants Tua maybe the Dolphins should wait til the 7th round to draft him. Or maybe there's another team out there that might give the poor kid a shot? I seriously doubt Miami is the only team that's interested in Tua. Don't see how someone could say that with a straight face.

You've traded away all of your talent, but you have Rosen. Only one team wants Tua. Only one team...

By all means, continue to fail... You seem to be fine with that.

You seem to be under the misconception that anyone on this board is actually making the decision to pick Tua with the #1 pick.

Trying to convince people here that Tua is a bad pick isnt going to prevent the team from drafting him.

Maybe you should send a letter to Mr. Ross or Chris Grier.

The Top 5 Left Handed Quarterbacks Of All-Time
  • Michael Vick.
  • Mark Brunell.
  • Boomer Esiason.
  • Ken Stabler.
  • Steve Young.
  • Tua??????

While I think this guy is obviously trolling, it is an interesting line of discussion: Does anyone think that if Tua declares for the 2020 NFL draft, he won't be the #1 overall pick?

I can't even fathom that he wouldn't be.

I have no dog in this fight. It will be ironic though if Rosen leads Phins to a win this weekend and ruins the tank season. it’s in his hands to an extent.

I’m MUCH more worried that Grier is in charge of the rest of the draft AND I’m not sold on this staff of rookies.

While I think this guy is obviously trolling, it is an interesting line of discussion: Does anyone think that if Tua declares for the 2020 NFL draft, he won't be the #1 overall pick?

I can't even fathom that he wouldn't be.

CBS mock drafts continue to NOT have TUA at the top of the draft. In fact Herbert just moved to #1 with TUA falling to #3 to the Dolphins. Like it or not regardless, TUA is not a consensus #1 overall pick....there are questions.

CBS mock drafts continue to NOT have TUA at the top of the draft. In fact Herbert just moved to #1 with TUA falling to #3 to the Dolphins. Like it or not regardless, TUA is not a consensus #1 overall pick....there are questions.
Why don't you look at other mock drafts not just one? Because there are lots that have Herbert dropping as well.

CBS had Josh Allen as the #1 pick all the way up to 30 minutes before the Browns drafted Mayfield. Mock drafts are pointless.

Nobody is going to talk about a mock draft that has Tua at #1 because that's expected, so they shift some people around to generate clicks.

Why don't you look at other mock drafts not just one? Because there are lots that have Herbert dropping as well.

My point was simply to respond to the comment stating there was NOBODY was believing TUA would not be the #1 overall. Before anyone starts assuming I want HERBERT I will state right now at this moment I would not take him at #1.

Far too much risk in HERBERT at this point #1 question being I want to know if he really wants to be a football player or a post-grad student.

Josh Allen (Nuke Laloosh) was always the true boom or bust QB pick (can accuracy actually be coached up from such a low starting point?), Mayfield was a safer pick, but still not a clean enough prospect for #1 overall.

Back
Top Bottom