What Can Us Fans Do?? Without Caps!! | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

What Can Us Fans Do?? Without Caps!!

dreamz4fins

Practice Squad
Reaction score
What Can Us Fans Do?? SORRY GOT EXCITED;)

IS THERE ANYTHING REALLY THE FANS CAN DO, BUT SUPPORT YOUR TEAM PROUD, FOR THE MANY PLAYERS FULL OF HEART THAT HAVE SUFFERED THIS PAIN FOR 5 YEARS. BET THEY'RE STILL HAPPY TO BE PROUD DOLPHINS. IN HISTORY THIS GOES DOWN AS THE WINNINGEST TEAM IN NFL HISTORY FINALLY HAVING A LOOSING SEASON. 2004 DOLPHINS WILL NEVER BE FORGOTTEN. "AS THE LOOSING TEAM SINCE BEFORE TRAINING CAMP. WOW!!
I THINK THIS NEEDED TO HAPPEN. MARINO WOULD HAVE NEVER LEFT IF IT WASN'T THAT THEY EXTENDED DW, MAYBE HE'LL BE BACK NEXT YEAR. HE'S STILL THE MAN TO TAKE US THE BIG BOWL AGAIN. ONE WAY OR ANOTHER. HE WOULD NEVER LEAVE HIS FANS AFTER 22 DAYS IN THE BIZ, BECAUSE ALL OF A SUDDEN HE HAS A CHANGE OF HEART ABOUT SPENDING TIME WITH HIS FAMILY. THAT MAN IS DESTINED TO TAKE US THERE, ONE WAY OR THE OTHER. WE ALL HAVE AN OPINION OF WHAT SHOULD OR SHOULDN'T HAPPEN. THEY ARE ALL JUST OPINIONS, AND ALL GOOD ONES OF TRUE HEARTED FANS DREAMING OF THEIR TURN TO ENJOY VICTORY. WE MAY FIGHT WITH EACH OTHER BUT IN THE END, WE'RE STILL SITTING HERE WRITTING TO EACH OTHER ALL DAY WHILE WE'RE 0-3. ANYONE WHO SAYS ANYONE IS NOT A FAN IN THIS THING IS DEAD WRONG. WE ALL THINK THIS AND THINK THAT, BUT WE ALL WANT THE SAME THING. THAT IS ALL WE CAN OFFER OUR TEAM RIGHT NOW. PRIDE. NOT THE "FO". NOT TO "HC". NOT TO "GM". BUT THE PLAYERS THAT ARE SUFFERING BECAUSE OF AN ORGANIZATION WHICH DOESN'T KNOW A HOLE FROM AN *&^%%. FOR THEM I CHEER. AND I JUST WANT TO SAY; THAT I LOVE MY FAVORITE TEAM'S FANS ALL OVER THE PLACE FOR GOD SAKES. YOU ALL SHOULD BE PROUD OF YOURSELVES.
CHEERS TO A HIGH DRAFT PICK!!

PEACE~!~

" OFFICIALLY GIVING UP "
~SORRY~
** Oh and cheers to a new HC next season **

Gr8BambinoTy said:
there are still caps....
Man, I'm sorry. the computer doesn't have a feature yet to uncap it. and that's alot of writting. Do you guys mind the caps that much this one time.;)

It was nice of you to try. I read it anyway.
I like your point that maybe Dan bailed because of Wanny, and that Dan might be back someday to help us out of hell. Also, you are correct that we are all fans that ultimately want the same thing for our team (but the conflict and arguing on this board is what makes it so interesting).

;)
1972 said:
It was nice of you to try. I read it anyway.
I like your point that maybe Dan bailed because of Wanny, and that Dan might be back someday to help us out of hell. Also, you are correct that we are all fans that ultimately want the same thing for our team (but the conflict and arguing on this board is what makes it so interesting).
I agree. It's the only thing that makes me feel better. Thanks for reading.

Back
Top Bottom