What can we really expect from FA? | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

What can we really expect from FA?

Agree with most of it. Not so high on bringing Hayes back tho. He did a good job but couldn't finish the season and I'm sick of counting on injured players, specially when they're on the wrong side of 30

Ozzy rules!!
I understand the injuries bro, but we need to get younger with the right mix of veteran leadership on the field.

I understand the injuries bro, but we need to get younger with the right mix of veteran leadership on the field.
I understand but Pouncey, James, Parker and then Hayes too......that's counting on too many and keep on mind that Tannehill, Lippett and RM are all coming back from surgery

Ozzy rules!!

There are teams like the Browns, Bears, Jets, et al, that have a hard time getting anyone to sign for them. I could easily see the Browns taking both from our hands with the number of picks and the amount of money they have. Imagine getting a second for a franchised Landry and a third for James. With no cap hit for either. We'd be in great shape.

look at Trey Burton today for TE. He is not as injury-prone

Along with teammate LB Nigel Bradham.

Those would be two excellent signings that immediate elevate your talent, don't break the bank and give you a lot of draft flexibility.

I am curious to see what happens if Jay Ajayi has a big game today as he's expected to have 20+ touches, win or lose, he's going to want to get paid.

I suspect Bradham will get a 6-7M a year deal, Burton 4.5-5.5.

I don't think we'd be gaining much from Derby to Burton. Give me a 6'5, 6'6 monster in the draft. Bradham I would take.

Bradham and Reid would be awesome. Our D would almost be set.

Ajayi has a year more left in his rookie contract doesn't he? I'd love it if he held out.

I think it is going to be a quiet FA. The CJ Anderson situation is one to follow. Gase really liked him and we went after him hard before.

Ebron seems like a good move...try to bring him in for a one year prove it. Still a freak athlete and young.

Oline offers some interesting options Pugh, Cooper, and Su'a-Filo are guys we may look at.

I think it is going to be a quiet FA. The CJ Anderson situation is one to follow. Gase really liked him and we went after him hard before.

Ebron seems like a good move...try to bring him in for a one year prove it. Still a freak athlete and young.

Oline offers some interesting options Pugh, Cooper, and Su'a-Filo are guys we may look at.

I don't get the Sua Filo love. He's stunk up the joint BIG time with HOU and he keeps being brought up.

His pass blocking is Billy Turner-like.

I don't get the Sua Filo love. He's stunk up the joint BIG time with HOU and he keeps being brought up.

His pass blocking is Billy Turner-like.

My suggestions are hopeful and what Miami has done in the past...XSF will come cheap and Miami likes cheap o-lineman in FA.

My suggestions are hopeful and what Miami has done in the past...XSF will come cheap and Miami likes cheap o-lineman in FA.

I would just roll with Larsen and Davis, then.

I would like to see us bring in a safety and we should move T.J. McDonal around as a hybrid LB.

I agree.

There are teams like the Browns, Bears, Jets, et al, that have a hard time getting anyone to sign for them. I could easily see the Browns taking both from our hands with the number of picks and the amount of money they have. Imagine getting a second for a franchised Landry and a third for James. With no cap hit for either. We'd be in great shape.

Will a Glenn Dorsey value either?

He should. He has crap at those positions, FA will be scarce and the few good players that may shake free wouldn't sign with the Browns.

The first thing he did arriving in KC was trading for Smith. Smith is available. Kizer would make a decent developmental back up. The fastest way to make that franchise not winless would be that.

Trade one of their seconds for Smith, draft Darnold, keep Kizer, trade down from #4, cut Gordon (he's always suspended either way), draft a #1 WR, trade for Landry and James, they already have the rest of the oline, RB and TE taken care of. Now that would be an offense.

Back
Top Bottom