What Coach Could Have Won With Tannehill? | Page 5 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

What Coach Could Have Won With Tannehill?

What is Tannehill's average release time compared to the rest of the league?

What coach could have been successful with Tannehill at qb? The answer is no coach. So how was Gase supposed to win in Miami?

i think a good question is what qb would win with our OL and overall team.

what's our record with aaron rogers??

i'm not defending tannehill because his pocket presence drives me nuts but our OL stinks so my guess with ANY of the top QB's maybe we win 9 or 10 games
and our defense is arguably the worst in the league

What coach could have been successful with Tannehill at qb? The answer is no coach. So how was Gase supposed to win in Miami?

For me, Gase didn't need to win necessarily. But he needed to have an offense better than 31st in the league. Combine that with a bottom 5 defense and I can't think of a justification to keep him.

Without any real confirmation from the team that they are absolutely, without a doubt, unequivocally moving on from Tannehill, I can only imagine what would happen on FinHeaven if they decide to roll with him for one more year as a bridge QB until they groom someone they pick up on day two of the draft this year or possibly first round next year. Heads will be exploding and the vitriol on this board will be at unimaginable levels.

I am far from advocating for the team to pencil him in as the opening day starter but, until they find a replacement, I don't see a better alternative currently on the roster. And I will never in a million years pull for the Dolphins to tank for some imaginary draft fairy dust to instantly make the team a contender. Draft picks by any team are never a guarantee of success and until the team puts together the OL and DL, a QB won't matter much.

tannehill was just to slow getting rid of the football

I won the superbowl in Madden with Tannehill, that counts?

Back
Top Bottom