what corners are out there??????? | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

what corners are out there???????

ok let me put it another way: what corners are out there that will not cost an arm and a leg and are not injury prone?

Ty Law on a one year deal would be great. I don't have much confidence in either Reggie Howard or Mario Edwards & contrary to what Saban has been saying about Travis Daniels playing corner his best position would be FS.

Deion is still out there. :)

Terrell Buckley
Dewayne Washington

Other than Law, none are better than nickelbacks.

CCMiamiDolphins said:

Lot of burned bridges in Miami. Don't think the organization would bring him in. Even with a new staff and front office.

Wow, this sucks. :eek: I was really hoping to see Poole start and develop into a solid CB this year.

Okay, we are hurting at CB depth. Law probably wants way too much money and his health is an issue. T-Buck is old, but would be okay for depth, nothing more than a Nickel CB though.

Does anyone know if the Bucs are still thinking of cutting Ronde Barber? I read that much earlier this year, that his contract was too much and he refused to take a cut. Would he be willing to make a move to south Florida? He has played a lot of zone defense too, which Saban will probably use a lot.

In a way, this is better that it happened now, so we still have time and some options versus middle September when we would have to bring in a street FA scrub. :cry:

No way the Dolphins should not grab at least ONE more CB though. What if Madison or Howard go down for even 3-4 weeks? How bad would the team be hurting? I'd expect every team to go 3-4 WR sets and pass until we showed it could be stopped. :fire:

Yeah I was already really skeptical of our secondary, this puts the hurt on us.

Just what we need, another trade that will be second guessed all year.

rickysux said:
does anyone have a list of fa corners?? i miss surtain already :fire:

don't worry, after June 1 and then again during training camp there will be some vet corners released.

I still think Howard will be just fine as the starter but the 2 cut dates could help with depth. I don't consider Mario depth. Never liked the player. My hope is that some light comes on and he learns to cover in our defense enough to even be a 4th CB...but I'm not holding my breath.

MikeO said:
Lot of burned bridges in Miami. Don't think the organization would bring him in. Even with a new staff and front office.

Desperate situations call for desperate measures. He said some things, but there aren't enough corners out there to be too picky. I think Saban would bring him in for a look.

wes welker could probably play corner. he did play a wide variety of roles last year. hehe.

MikeO said:

Please if the door is open for Ricky Ims ure Tbuck is welcomed.

All i can say is im sure saban drafted travis daniels for a reason. And reggie howard very well could have beaten out will poole for the starting job for all we know, so its not like we really lost all that much.

Back
Top Bottom