what could the chiefs offer us for surtain? | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

what could the chiefs offer us for surtain?

Anyone hear anything about San Diego getting into the mix?..Friend of mine is a Charger fan and he says he read it in a charger magazine(like our Dolphin Digest)...anyone else hear anything?

The Chiefs will not give up Larry Johnson. Who will play if Priest goes down again or ages suddenly?

A 2nd round pick is more than enough, you are greatly overrating Surtains value if you think we are going to get more than that

I was hoping for Holmes and there whole o-line, but that won't happen. For real thought, we should get there 2nd maybe if we include Zgonia(how do you spell his name:confused:confused:

THOMAS_54 said:
I was hoping for Holmes and there whole o-line, but that won't happen. For real thought, we should get there 2nd maybe if we include Zgonia(how do you spell his name:confused:)

I am a Chiefs fan and I would jump all over a second for Surtain and Zgonia. I would be happy with just Surtain for the 2nd. I would also be happy with something like a 4th or 5th this year and a 2nd next year for Surtain.

Sarcastro said:
I am a Chiefs fan and I would jump all over a second for Surtain and Zgonia. I would be happy with just Surtain for the 2nd. I would also be happy with something like a 4th or 5th this year and a 2nd next year for Surtain.

4th this year and a 2nd next year, or vice versa would be great, call Dick and make it happen

marchingsnail said:
i dont think vermiel whats to part with larry johnson and i like pat too much to see him go for a lone 2nd round pick.so what do you guys think the chiefs have to offer for pat

#1 draft Pick? :D

DonShula84 said:
4th this year and a 2nd next year, or vice versa would be great, call Dick and make it happen

I am ringing his door bell as we speak! Nobody is answering.

This isn't going to work. I can see him looking at me from behind the curtains, but he won't answer the door :mad:

Also, I think the 2nd next year and 4th this year really makes sense. I think Carl is still edgy about dealing our 2nd because the 3rd we got as compensation is practically a 4th round pick. The 2nd next year + 4th this year seems like it should make both sides happy.

marchingsnail said:
i dont think vermiel whats to part with larry johnson and i like pat too much to see him go for a lone 2nd round pick.so what do you guys think the chiefs have to offer for pat

Johnson sucks...I'd definitely take a 2nd rounder this year for Pat. No one is gonna offer anything better. The CB market is nearly dried up. Maybe someone would part with a #1 in 2006 but I highly doubt it at this point.

DreamWeaver said:
Johnson sucks...I'd definitely take a 2nd rounder this year for Pat. No one is gonna offer anything better. The CB market is nearly dried up. Maybe someone would part with a #1 in 2006 but I highly doubt it at this point.

He sure does suck. I mean his team best 4.8 ypc was horrible. His 580 yards rushing and 270 yards receiving for 11 TDs in five starts is horrible. Don't even get me started on that pathetic 7 carry 104 yard 2 TD outing he had. It makes me sick just thinking about it.

Sarcastro said:
He sure does suck. I mean his team best 4.8 ypc was horrible. His 580 yards rushing and 270 yards receiving for 11 TDs in five starts is horrible. Don't even get me started on that pathetic 7 carry 104 yard 2 TD outing he had. It makes me sick just thinking about it.

you know LJ sucks because you could run your GrandMother behind that O-line & get those numbers.....say mabe Surtain sucks...you could put your Great GrandMother in the secondary behind that D-line & she would be a ProBowler:shakeno:

Sarcastro said:

:roflmao:

Well said. I'm sorry but 90% of the people that post on this site have NO idea about football. Listening to people slagging off Larry Johnson despite absolutely dominating at times down the stretch as a runner AND a receiver - couple of 100+ yard running games, couple of 100+ yard receiving games from week 11/12 onwards.......geez.

Back
Top Bottom