what could the chiefs offer us for surtain? | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

what could the chiefs offer us for surtain?

Boomer said:
:roflmao:

Well said. I'm sorry but 90% of the people that post on this site have NO idea about football. Listening to people slagging off Larry Johnson despite absolutely dominating at times down the stretch as a runner AND a receiver - couple of 100+ yard running games, couple of 100+ yard receiving games from week 11/12 onwards.......geez.

Don't you know that anyone, including certain elderly relations of mine, could put up those stats behind KC's O-line?!? The Chiefs are just going to trade for Travis Minor. I bet he will break the single rushing record!

Sarcastro said:
Don't you know that anyone, including certain elderly relations of mine, could put up those stats behind KC's O-line?!? The Chiefs are just going to trade for Travis Minor. I bet he will break the single rushing record!

Yes well done, credit the line. So what's the excuse for the 100 yard receiving games? Downfield blocking by the WR's? Gimme a break. :shakeno:

Boomer said:
Yes well done, credit the line. So what's the excuse for the 100 yard receiving games? Downfield blocking by the WR's? Gimme a break. :shakeno:

I am being sarcastic :cool:

Also, Johnny Morton not only does a mean worm, but he is an excellent blocker!

Sarcastro said:
I am being sarcastic :cool:

Also, Johnny Morton not only does a mean worm, but he is an excellent blocker!

Of course you were....sorry mate. There's me praising you on 1 page then missing the sarcasm on the next....I was seeing red thinking you were another doofus talking rubbish. ;)

finz99 said:
I dont think they can trade their 3rd rounder because its a compensation pick. And they traded their other 3rd rounder away.

They can't....but they can trade the 2nd rounder to us....and perhaps we give them back a pick - 5th maybe?

Back
Top Bottom