What credible source stated that Saban has interviewed? | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

What credible source stated that Saban has interviewed?

Danny1339

Practice Squad
Reaction score
Credible!

I saw the blurb on the FinHeaven front page & was interested until I learned it was from some internet site. can we get some confirmation.

Must say I'm disapointed in Finheaven for relying on a tabloid for "Grabber Info"

Danny1339 said:
Credible!

I saw the blurb on the FinHeaven front page & was interested until I learned it was from some internet site. can we get some confirmation.

Must say I'm disapointed in Finheaven for relying on a tabloid for "Grabber Info"
Once again, the report on the main page is wrong. The site which reported the story has CHANGED the story to say Saben will interview this weekend with Miami.

Also, PFT is a stie which everyone wants to believe when its something positive abotu the fins. But a site people trash when they see something they don't like. Enough already, the PFT site has been mentioned in the Washington Post and other credible newspapers. He has sources like every other outlet. Sometimes he is right, sometimes he isn't.

Why people get so worked up over stories off of that site is beyond me. Get over it.

Back
Top Bottom