What Determines... | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

What Determines...

I have a suspicion that Tannehill and Osweiler think Landry would have been worth every penny it would have taken to sign him.
Why would you think that?

AFAIK, Os was never on the field with him, and RT could throw 3yd dumps to almost anyone.

Why would you think that?

AFAIK, Os was never on the field with him, and RT could throw 3yd dumps to almost anyone.
But Landry was his "Go 2 Guy", much like Sterling Sharpe was Favre's....

From the float of the boat from season to season, it doesn't sound like ANYONE should be getting paid except Tunsil...who is the riskiest out of the bunch.

You just don't stop smoking weed once you start smoking wearing BDSM masks to capture the smoke.

Pay him...but hope he knows when those drug tests are coming.

From the float of the boat from season to season, it doesn't sound like ANYONE should be getting paid except Tunsil...who is the riskiest out of the bunch.

You just don't stop smoking weed once you start smoking wearing BDSM masks to capture the smoke.

Pay him...but hope he knows when those drug tests are coming.
That's one of the most ridiculous posts I've seen in a while.

Weed is not heroine. I'm sure a very high percentage (pun intended) of college students do similar silly things, and two years in, he has done nothing to show he's anything but a hard workings professional who takes his craft seriously.

That's one of the most ridiculous posts I've seen in a while.

Weed is not heroine. I'm sure a very high percentage (pun intended) of college students do similar silly things, and two years in, he has done nothing to show he's anything but a hard workings professional who takes his craft seriously.

Most ridiculous posts, huh?

So...you didn't see the video on draft night? He didnt face any punishment from Goodell,
coming out of college, but neither did Ricky Williams. Would you say that Ricky William's was a hard working professional who took his craft seriously? I'm sure Ricky didn't fail many drug tests...until he started taking them.

I stand by my original statements that Tunsil is the riskiest extension our of all of them...for reasons previously stated, and not simply because he can control his edge.

So...you didn't see the video on draft night? He didnt face any punishment from Goodell,
coming out of college, but neither did Ricky Williams. Would you say that Ricky William's was a hard working professional who took his craft seriously? I'm sure Ricky didn't fail many drug tests...until he started taking them.

I stand by my original statements that Tunsil is the riskiest extension our of all of them...for reasons previously stated, and not simply because he can control his edge.
Ricky was a hell of a football player, but he was a different "cat" from the start. By his own admission, he had no focus, and unresolved issues.

I don't see any reason for the comparison.

Yes, I saw the video. I did similar things in my youth, as have countless others.

It wasn't a "BDSM" mask, by the way.

How hard is it to replace you? As simple as that...

In Landry's case, not very...

LMFAO

Back
Top Bottom