what did ricky mean when he said........ | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

what did ricky mean when he said........

finsgonewild

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
marijuana was not good for his astro body?

.... I dont get it. Does it have to do with the car or something? This hip hop or ghetto language confuses me :confused:

finsgonewild said:

.... I dont get it. Does it have to do with the car or something? This hip hop or ghetto language confuses me :confused:

It's a hip expression for celestial or spiritual body.

I'm pretty sure that the reporter who wrote the article misunderstood Ricky's words. I believe he probably said "astral body". In the simplest terms your "astral body" is just another word for your "soul". If you want to go deeper; there is a metaphysical contingent that would tell you that it's possible to travel outside the confines of your physical body, using your astral body. This is known as "astral projection".
All that said, and using a biblical reference, RW was probably just saying that his body is a temple and it's wrong to defile it.

finsgonewild said:

What he meant to say is that he is a huge freakshow.

finsgonewild said:

lol, ask someone in the hood what an astro body is. that is not hip hop or ghetto, it's straight up weirdo.

I don't remember 50 cent or 2Pac saying that so that should tell you its not Ghetto or Hip Hop :lol: . Ricky was never ghetto he is closer to Michael Jackson
finsgonewild said:

Back
Top Bottom