What Did The Jets Do?? | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

What Did The Jets Do??

DolfanISS

Perennial All-Pro
Reaction score
This is not your typical kick the Jets when they're down thread even though I know how much fun those threads can be. Now I know how football is, most fans only remember the last thing they saw which in our case is watching the Saints hang 48 points on what many could have considered the best team in the NFC. I'm wondering what the Jets and big Rex did 2 weeks ago when his Jets held the Saints to 10 offensive points and 4 for 13 on 3rd downs? Now the Saints beat the Jets 24-10 but scored twice on defense courtesy of the Sanchise. How did the Jets do it and do we have any shot at doing this as well? Seriously if we do half as good a job against that offense as the Jets did we will have a shot to win, as long as we don't turn it over of course.

They did what the jets do...got them in third and long and brought the house from everywhere....I don't think that what we'll do, but who knows.

Alot of blitzing is what the Jets did. And we need to blitz more as well, not just for the Saints, but we seem to be too conservative on defense. What happened with all the blitz packages including Porter, Taylor, and Wake rushing all at once? Hear about it, sure haven't seen it. Though the run game was working against NY so they didn't need to pass much. But we need to use the same gameplan we used against the Colts for the most part. Run, run, and run some more. Keep Brees, and our safeties off the field as much as possible. Hopefully our safeties don't suck too bad and we can get some stops, or else they will score just as fast as the Colts did.

Back
Top Bottom