What did you break ,throw or smash watching fins games? | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

What did you break ,throw or smash watching fins games?

Little kids throw things when they're upset. And adults tell them not to.

Adults that throw things are therefore not even being childish. They're acting in a way that children are not permitted to act.

Which is not to say I haven't thrown things, because I certainly have. And being embarrassed. But the crappy Dolphins bein' crappy doesn't exactly rouse that in me. You might as being upset that a horse ****s on the ground.
Mr_PEANUT-500x500.jpg

I featured my heal in 5 places. But that was because I was thinking of the last 20 years of fins football.

It wasn't five places but I broke my heal also! Slide off the roof and stuck the landing............only my heal decided to crack lol.

Nothing. I laughed. Before midway through last season, I lost a lot of my passion and I didn't care nearly as much anymore. Their play on the field was a comedy of errors, and it became a game to predict what they were gonna screw up next.

Plus, stuff costs money. I'm not about to destroy it because of the Dolphins.

Threw a large stadium cup full of grapefruit / vodka at the TV during a Monday night game vs. Pittsburg in 94.

Almost forgot that I kicked a coffee table across a tile floor and it knocked a hole in some wood paneling. That had to be in the early 80s or late 70s.

Cell phones and TVs. Well, 1 TV. Macbook Pro.

I busted a $2,000 TV during the 2014 NBA Finals when Danny Green just couldn't ****ing miss from three.

Think I've calmed that **** down now. That was my wake up call, lol....

I'm a hat thrower. 1st game my wife ever watched with me was the 2009(?) game vs Indy where we led like had the ball a ridiculous amount of time yet still allowed Manning to drive down the field and win the game at the end. I threw my hat at my living room window and went outside. I didn't speak to her for 30 mins.

How's it a high horse?

I think that's bro speak for, "I suddenly feel inferior and n
Cell phones and TVs. Well, 1 TV. Macbook Pro.

I busted a $2,000 TV during the 2014 NBA Finals when Danny Green just couldn't ****ing miss from three.

Think I've calmed that **** down now. That was my wake up call, lol....

And I thought I had anger issues.

tenor.gif

Remote controls. Fortunately, my cable company always repalced them for free.

EDIT: Sometimes I just dealt with it being one remote short for a while to punish myself for being a moron.

Yep I recently broke my xbox controller in frustration and I'm not going to get a new one for a while so I make myself suffer. Actually the first controller I've broken since I was 15 or 16. All over a ****ing video game lol. I felt like such an idiot.

My doctor said it was the second most painful bone to break. Said the knee bone was the worst.

Back
Top Bottom