What do I do with these points I've been earning | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

What do I do with these points I've been earning

Fin-Loco

Grilling Chicken Little
Super Donator
Club Member
Reaction score
Ok, so I've been on this site long enough to have had 80 posts. Seing as how the only time I'm ever on here is when I'm at work that's actually a lot. I have raked an impressive (to me anyway) point per post average of 26.81. I just saw someone on another post who has had 1791 (he must be retired) posts with a total of 489 points which comes to an average of .27 points per post. So the question is, is there any validity to these points and if so what do I use them for. Can I trade them in for a new Nissan 350zx when I reach 100,000 or what. If so maybe right now I can trade them in for a gerbil operated pogo stick. Or a real nice slingshot that I can use at the games to pick of the Jets fans with boiled peanuts. The best trade in would be a aqua and orange colored cattleprod that could secretly be left for me at my seat in the stadium to zap opposing fans with so hard that they stain there little pink undergarments.
:mdfin:

What do I do at the store I can't really buy anything with these points can I?

Back
Top Bottom