What Do We Have To Lose With Giving Kap A Shot Next Year?... | Page 4 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

What Do We Have To Lose With Giving Kap A Shot Next Year?...

Status
Not open for further replies.
There will be some controversy when we sign him but ultimately it'll be viewed in a positive light in years to come. Be on the right side of history. I'd be incredibly proud of our team for doing what is right instead of falling into line.

He's also a better QB than Tannehill by a long way. Maybe we'll have a fun season.

Unless we can get an elite QB prospect in the draft, which we probably can't with our first pick, i'd absolutely take him.

Better than Tannehill by a long way? Is he? Did you watch his last season? He was way off. His best season was in 2012 and he hasn't been in the league for the last 2 years. The stats do not back up your claim.

In no way is Kap a viable personality or athlete in South Florida. End. Stop.
agreed...His remarks on fidel and cuba end his chances of coming here.

On top of the fact that he hasnt played in 2 years, and hasnt played at a high level since the superbowl run.

Really naive.....I mean off the charts naive.

NFL teams are franchises. It is a business. An entertainment business that depends completely upon the time and money being spent by fans.

The day Ross hired Kaepernick, the Dolphins franchise would drop 33% in value.

You could be really happy sitting in the stands with your 8000 or so friends who wouldn't abandon the Dolphins if the leader of ISIS was made coach.

Those pining for Kap simply don't understand his game. He's so flawed as a QB it's not funny. Harbaugh and Roman masked his flaws, but they could only do it so long. He can't read defenses. He has poor accuracy. He can't anticipate WRs coming open. He basically waits until he sees them come open and then rifles it to them, sometimes hitting them, most time not. He's a horse running the ball, but without more, he's not very useful. Once defenses figured out his limitations, he became a mediocre to worse QB. I could be wrong, but I don't think any of his flaws have been fixed while he's been out of the game. NO thanks.
You are not wrong.

There will be some controversy when we sign him but ultimately it'll be viewed in a positive light in years to come. Be on the right side of history. I'd be incredibly proud of our team for doing what is right instead of falling into line.

He's also a better QB than Tannehill by a long way. Maybe we'll have a fun season.

Unless we can get an elite QB prospect in the draft, which we probably can't with our first pick, i'd absolutely take him.
Ya that way when we go 5-11 at least were "on the right side of history" LOL

Just say no to Kaepernick. He is incapable of leading the team to anything more than an even record under the absolute best circumstances. Isn’t this why everyone wanted RT gone? If you would bring Kaepernick, you might as well just keep RT...at least he won’t alienate fans and cause an absolute media circus.

He divides fan bases and inserts politics into something that's meant to be a temporary escape from it. (If you don't believe me, why is there a separate thread for politics here and the mods will generally shut down any sort of political debate that arises in threads meant for football discussion?). And that's the case even if he lives up to a promise not to do it, as reporters will make it about politics anyway. It's even worse in Miami with the whole Castro t-shirt thing, which is why it isn't happening here anyway.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom