What Do We Have To Lose With Giving Kap A Shot Next Year?... | Page 7 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

What Do We Have To Lose With Giving Kap A Shot Next Year?...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Exactly. Why would Kaepernick want to return to football, when he has advanced so far beyond football? He's got 40% of the country absolutely terrified of him, and it is the 40% who can't recognize lies from truth. If that doesn't qualify as a win, then I don't know what does. He's got decades of relevance ahead, instead of scant years if he had remained in football. If he returns to football, then anything shy of starting quarterback and Super Bowl title will be assigned as mocking failure by all those SAMs and SAManthas.

Kaepernick is still new at this, and immature in his views. But that is typical of people who unintentionally get thrust into more of a political role than they ever imagined. I could cite many examples but this is not the proper forum.

Now Kaepernick needs to understand how to relate to the press. That same 40% is also terrified of the press, other than their own varieties. There is nothing more laughably pathetic than people who are cynical of the press, and all the amazing benefits. This country would be in dire straits right now without the press. I'm confident Kaepernick will begin to feel more comfortable with the press, and identify the proper venues toward his big picture causes.

I am really looking forward to it.

Disagree with every sentiment expressed in your post, but most of all, that anyone is actually afraid of him.

As somebody who has served this country for 13 years and counting, I've witnessed tremendous sacrifice in the name of our country and her citizens. There are some shortsighted viewpoints within this community that sadden me for sure. This nation has been far too divided for the last 10 years.

Disagree with every sentiment expressed in your post, but most of all, that anyone is actually afraid of him.

Effin A man, Kap is a joke. Some people just haven't got the joke yet, and maybe never will.

Ross gets paid whether the seats are empty or full...so the Kaep in Miami excuse is just that, an excuse.

Except Ross is about bringing fans back into the fold, as opposed to thumbing hometown Cubans in the eye. Excuse? Just smart business.

“Barely coherent regurgitated word vomit from Rush Limbaugh” for 500 Alex!

Shouldn’t you be making some half wit post in the political forum about trump not being your president or something?

Except Ross is about bringing fans back into the fold, as opposed to thumbing hometown Cubans in the eye. Excuse? Just smart business.
The stadium could be empty and he'd make the same amount as Jerry Jones thanks to the TV deal. Owners thumb the hometown crowd in the eye every time a team moves, so any excuse about the hometown crowd being offended is a moot point.

If Ross didn't sign Kapernick, it would be to appease the Angry White Male (bigot...closet, or other wise), who makes up the lions share of his paying audience, not because his T-Shirt of MALCOLM X, that happened to capture him talking to Fidel Castro. Those same Angry White Males would be lined up with tiki torches on South Beach if the boat lift was today.

Shouldn’t you be making some half wit post in the political forum about trump not being your president or something?

"Barely coherent regurgitated word vomit from your grandpa's facebook page" for 1000 Alex!

The stadium could be empty and he'd make the same amount as Jerry Jones thanks to the TV deal. Owners thumb the hometown crowd in the eye every time a team moves, so any excuse about the hometown crowd being offended is a moot point.

If Ross didn't sign Kapernick, it would be to appease the Angry White Male (bigot...closet, or other wise), who makes up the lions share of his paying audience, not because his T-Shirt of MALCOLM X, that happened to capture him talking to Fidel Castro. Those same Angry White Males would be lined up with tiki torches on South Beach if the boat lift was today.

https://www.faithwire.com/2016/11/2...s-for-everyone-glorifying-fidel-castro-today/

manus nigra

GTH!!!

Did you even see the shirt?

Cubans (the White ones mad because Castro treated them just like the Black ones) saw Castro without even asking why and how Kaepernick could be linkied to Castro...until you looked at the person Castro was talking to.

The Angry White Male (Bigots) took those same blinders and applied it to the short, much like the applied it to the protest being anti-military.

Those bigots are funny....as far as atrocities are concerned, Castro is a child compared to the USA...land of the Angry White Male:

Did you even see the shirt?

Cubans (the White ones mad because Castro treated them just like the Black ones) saw Castro without even asking why and how Kaepernick could be linkied to Castro...until you looked at the person Castro was talking to.

The Angry White Male (Bigots) took those same blinders and applied it to the short, much like the applied it to the protest being anti-military.

Those bigots are funny....as far as atrocities are concerned, Castro is a child compared to the USA...land of the Angry White Male:

Wow! Not only are you an ignorant pawn of the extreme left, you went as far as to get yourself noticed by Government security.

Don't you know the filters are all over the public domain???

If you aren't already being surveilled on the internet, you are now.

Smile, the NSA is watching. When the shizer hits the fan and Antifa is declared a domestic terrorist group, you will obviously be named among their number. There is no escape now. Don't you idiots know they keep records concerning dissidents???

It doesn't matter today, but tomorrow when the riots break out and people die. It is your door they will knock on, and all the commie bullshit in the world won't matter.

I can't believe how blown out of proportion the whole Kap thing got! It was ridiculous how it turned into a huge political thing. The fact people boycotted Nike over a stupid commercial was insane. But like most issues going on now you have complete idiots on both sides. It's funny how people believe in freedom of speech so passionately but are quick to criticize others freedom of speech and act as though they don't have the right to say or act in a way that is against their belief.

So what we do have to lose is our sanity as a fan. However, if you don't turn on the news or read anything related to it then there is nothing to lose. I agree with a couple of other posters that he is not playing in the NFL again. Is it fair probably not. It would be fun to see the kind of crap that gets stirred up if a team does decide to pick him up. Fox news would probably have a stroke and CNN would be in season-long euphoria. I on the other hand will just enjoy football as I always do

"Barely coherent regurgitated word vomit from your grandpa's facebook page" for 1000 Alex!

How about you keep your left wing, anti cop pro Castro communism nonsense in the political forum? Honestly it must take a special kind of pathetic to let your garbage spew into every facet of your low testosterone life.

He’s garbage as a person and horrible as a player. Sorry your virtue signaling for him doesn’t help your street cred outside of your echo chamber.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom