What do we know about Adrien Mcphierson (sp?) | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

What do we know about Adrien Mcphierson (sp?)

Fin-Loco

Grilling Chicken Little
Super Donator
Club Member
Reaction score
I was watching NFL Network this morning and they were talking about McPhierson. They were saying that he is one of the most exciting QB prospects in the draft. I had to leave for work before they got to the feature on him. What do we know about this guy? What makes him so special? When is he projected to go in the draft?

McPherson played at Florida State for a couple years, then got kicked off the team for gambling. He left college and played in the Arena league where he's been tearing it up. I've heard him mentioned as high as a 3rd rounder, and as low as "undrafted free agent".

And if I'm not mistaken, it's his individual workout today in Bradenton. But it could be tomorrow.

I hope we can get him with our 4th. Do you guys think so?

He'll be a bust......how dumb do you have to be to blow your shot at FSU by gambling.

canesfins13 said:
He couldnt beat out Chris Picks at FSU

Yeah someone explain that.

Anyone who lost their starting job to Chris Rix has no chance of being good in the NFL. Seriously.

Sauceman said:

Anyone who lost their starting job to Chris Rix has no chance of being good in the NFL. Seriously.

Well he was a freshman, for starters.

Sauceman said:

He did beat out Rix.

McPherson was starting in his sophomore year.

The thing that Adrian has always done is NOT TURN THE BALL OVER.

During H.S, FSU and the Arena league his TD-INT ratio is outstanding.

Back
Top Bottom