What do we know about Adrien Mcphierson (sp?) | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

What do we know about Adrien Mcphierson (sp?)

If you're a gifted athlete, you can just about do anything and get away with it, but gambling is an unforgivable sin. If this guy gets caught gambling again, especially on or against his team, that's going to draw the most severe penalty the NFL has ever given out. Most teams will stay clear of McPhereson for that reason alone.

If we get a second round pick, take a chance on him. I am sure that we all committed indicretions in our youth. How long are we going to hold it against him. I would rather waste a second/third round pick on him that the first round pick we wasted on fletcher.

dont know how many "chances" Saban will want to take......

he gambled in college, gotta make money somehow, i guess
gambling is a disease but i think if he gets an nfl paycheck the gambling will disappear...the paycheckfrom the NFL will take care of his "off the field problems", they are all things to make money....alot of people do dirt, just dont get caught.....
j. lewis did dirt and is paying for it now, but does anyone say j.lewis has off the field problems?

the fact that he played in the AFL shows that he didnt want to sit around and mope or wait to go to the NFL

this guy never throws int's
can run
good size

i would take him in the 3rd based on his numbers, i wouldnt worry about the off field issues

During the combine workouts, the NFL Network kept a close eye on him. He did very well in his workouts and LOOKS like a stellar athlete. I believe he had a wrap around his hamstring, but still threw the deep ball extremely well. He had damn good velocity and good feel for the deeper out routes. I saw no Fiedler floaters from him. He also had an on the spot interview, in which he was well spoken and had good composure. He seemed sincere in his apology.

I, for one, say take this guy. He's just far too good of an athlete to pass up. If anyone watched the combines, he looked a notch better than the college QBs. With that said, who really knows. I definitely would like to see him in a Miami uni, though.

canesfins13 said:
He never beat out Chris Picks. Picks was benched for a couple of games but in no way did Mcpherson beat him out. McPherson is just another overated QB.

Yes he did.. It was obvious to me that from the moment A. Mcpherson arrive at FSU, he was way better than Rix. I think the coaches were reluctant to play him because they wanted to give Rix every chance to succeed. But when the opportunity finally came for McPherson he was simply awesome. I believe he is a better All-Round QB than Rodgers or Smith..

Back
Top Bottom