What do you expect to be the biggest surprise? | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

What do you expect to be the biggest surprise?

South Florida

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
Our offense looked anemic during the pre-season, but I, like I hope most of you, don't believe that will be the case during the real war.

Assuming it to be true that Saban is as interested in the "minds" of his players and opponents as has been said, then our coach definitely would have tried to paint a picture of us in pre-season with that being all oppositions can watch. There's no footage of Saban's Dolphins.

What will be the biggest difference from pre-season to the regular season?

Will Gus drop deep accurate bombs?

Will our O-Line give up no ground?

Will Jake never find an open receiver?

Will our blitz cancel out the light/fast offensive line?

Will Gus get rid of the ball after 3 back?

Will Ron not get tackled?

What do y'all think?

I believe our Secondary will be a lot better than the Preseason. Schulters is now starting, we still have Madison, Reggie Howard has stepped up since the Bears game and Tebucky Jones is an above average option at Strong Safety. If we can just get our Defensive front to apply more pressure on the QB's this year, the rest will take care of itself.

If we expected it, it wouldn't be a surprise. ;)

But I'll say it will be a big surprise as to how easily we beat the ponies.

Gus should connect on the deep balls, I hope the o line plays well, this will be a good test for them.

I also think we are going to see a lot more schemes in the defense... Lots of mixing it up and lots of blizting...

And plays we haven't even seen in the pre-season on offense... My feeling is, we haven't really seen our Saban Dolphins yet...

Back
Top Bottom