What do you guys think about changing jerseys in 2003? | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

What do you guys think about changing jerseys in 2003?

Predaphin

Predator in the Water
Reaction score
I think our jerseys are perfect the way they are right now, theres really no need to change them. (Especially to an all orange jersey,that would look ugly!). Personally I think we have one of the best jerseys out there. As for the logo I think the new one is better than the old one. (Plus I have it tattoed on my right arm).
Oh well If they do change jerseys, I hope its for the better.........

WCoastFin..............

Originally posted by WCoastFin
I think our jerseys are perfect the way they are right now, theres really no need to change them. (Especially to an all orange jersey,that would look ugly!). Personally I think we have one of the best jerseys out there. As for the logo I think the new one is better than the old one. (Plus I have it tattoed on my right arm).
Oh well If they do change jerseys, I hope its for the better.........

If it's just a commerative jersey that will only be worn a few times, I'm all for it. I agree with you WCoastFin that we have one of the nicest jersies/logos in all of the NFL. I would hope the front office wouldn't make any permanent changes to the logo nor the jersey. Hey WCoastFin, I've got the new logo tatooed on my right upper bicep as well. I want to get my left arm tatooed as well.

:confused: :confused: ;)

ronnie_augs...........

Originally posted by ronnie_augs
i hope they are not ugly like the broncos jersey

I would have to agree with you on that statement. The Broncos jerseys have got to be one of, if not the ugliest uni's in the NFL.:eek:

Actually an orange 3rd jersey with the same exact trim and logos as the white one would be nice. Especially worn with the aqua pants. Or a throwback(1972 era) white jersey worn one home day game a year would be cool, matched with the multicolred aqua socks.

Gotta agree.....i think it would be pretty swank sporting Orange Jerseys w/ Blue numbers trimmed in teal with the white pants. As long as we dont wear those ugly yellow cleats like Tennesse used to :p

By the by...my first post here, but a long time reader and follower of the Fins. Great forum and for the most part, good posters. Cant wait to get the season started

Welcome aboard MoFinz...I hope you enjoy the site.

I really like our current Green (Aqua) jerseys. I just wish we could wear them more often (we choose to wear white most of the time so our opponent has to wear the dark colors in that hot sunlight). My Chambers jersey looks great. :D

I am all for the orange jerseys, as long as they stay with the standard desing. I don't like the few teams around the NFL that tried to be hip with the state of the are trim. If they want to create a marketing buzz, it would work on me. I would deffinitly buy a #99 and #34 in orange. It would be cool if they would let us vote on a couple of options at the official site.

I like the look of the blue jerseys and the aqua jerseys.

I think orange would make them look too much like the U-Miami.

The fins really already have three uniforms anyways, there's the night game aqua, the home day game all white and the away white jersey with aqua pants.

Blue would be cool, but we have a lot of orange, so I think it would be cool as a base for an alternate jersey.

Back
Top Bottom